- Luggage Room
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Board Games
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
Please note that all sales bookings are final and non-refundable. The property may charge your card in advance for the full amount of your stay. Payment protection is also not available in connection with these bookings. In the event that you cancel your booking the accommodation provider shall be entitled to retain the total outstanding costs of your booking. All rooms that are included in the sale are identified in their room type as [“!!! Sale !!! Non Refundable”].
For 10+ people, group terms and conditions apply, please see groups details for more information or contact the hostel.
Different Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy apply to group bookings (15+ people). Visitjourneys.com Ltd. Groups Department will contact you after you have made a group booking (15+ people) with Terms and Conditions and an Invoice.
No one under the age of 18 are permitted to stay at Journeys Brighton Hostel unless accompanied by an Adult of 18 years and above.
If in doubt the guest should contact the Hostel for confirmation of this restriction prior to booking there stay.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
Group of 15 or more traveling to Brighton?
Standard 12 Bed Female Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 15 Bed Mixed Dorm
18 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 18 Bed Mixed Dorm
12 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 12 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 15 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
About Journeys Brighton Hostel
Journeys Brighton is housed in the building that was formerly the famous indie-music venue called Pressure Point, with many famous bands such as Blur, Kasabian, Amy MacDonald and many more having played shows there. At Journeys Brighton you have the chance to sleep well after dancing away to today's new music and the unique atmosphere that Brighton has to offer.
Now fully kitted out to suit the modern backpacker, and fashionably styled to suit the trendy Brighton scene, you can't help but feel the energy that is shared by staff and other guests. Hang out in the hostel's cafe, or chill in the games room with free Wi-fI and video games.
Our fun-loving staff ensure you will have a good time and promise to keep the hostel clean, comfortable and safe at all times.
Journeys Brighton has an atmosphere bursting with character, for an exciting Brighton experience that you will never forget.
GROUP TERMS & CONDITIONS
All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge.
- There is a 25% non-refundable deposit payable at time of booking
- To cancel a Booking you should notify us in Writing. ?Writing? means letter,
fax or email.
- Cancellation charges where less than 28 days notice is given are set on the sliding scale below. All cancellation charges are calculated from the day written notification is received by us. These charges are based on how many days before the date of the first night of your stay we receive your cancellation notice. These charges are based on the total cost of your stay.
i. 28 -21 days - 50% of the total cost of your stay
ii. 20-14 days - 75% of the total cost of your stay
iii. 13 days or less - The total cost of your stay
- If checking out earlier than the stay booked, you will not be entitled to any refunds.
In order to secure your booking you must pay us the appropriate deposit, as set out below:
1. A minimum deposit of 25% of the total booking amount is required. The balance must be paid 4 weeks before your arrival date;
2. Payments shall be made in such format as we may agree with you when we confirm the booking.
3. If any payment under these terms and conditions is overdue, then without prejudice to our other rights and remedies we may cancel your booking; and/or we may suspend the supply and/or deliveries of any other services being provided to you by us. We will however inform you by email prior to any such action.
If you change your Group Booking
Subject to availability, you may change a group booking to a date up to 6 weeks before your arrival date.
1. Changes requested within 4 weeks of the date of the first night of your stay will be treated as cancellations (see ?Cancellations? below).
2. If you wish to change a confirmed reservation (e.g. changes in dates of visit or changes in numbers of people booked) such changes are subject to the availability of a suitable alternative and are subject to any additional costs incurred in making changes to accommodate your request.
3. We will inform you of the amount of any additional cost when you request your changes and shall agree such costs with you.
4. Any additional decreases in Group numbers will be subject to our standard cancellation charges.
5. All changes shall be subject to the availability of a suitable alternative.
Important Information for GROUPS ONLY:
- Rooms/Dorms are available at 2:00pm on the day of arrival; however you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning.
- Check out time is before 10:00 AM on the day of departure.
- All bookings are subject to availability and we reserve the right to decline any booking at our discretion.
- All groups will be asked for a refundable holding deposit of ?250 per group up to 50 people and ?350 over 50 people per property against damages or loss. Deposit is payable by cash, credit card or cheque upon arrival.
Free Wi-Fi Internet access
In Room Luggage Lockers
24hr access and security
Café & Bar
Bed Linen Included
Washing / drying / ironing facilities
Tours and tickets available
Brighton Rail Station
Brighton Town Centre
Shops, Cafes, Bars and Restaurants
Brighton Parish Church Of St Peter?
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.