Journeys Brighton Hostel
Hostel | 33 Richmond Place, Brighton, England BN2 9NA
191 out of 245 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (02/02/2015)
Mark Lester thinks…
"Excellent choice for stag do where a bed and a bit of breakfast was our only priority. Close to station, pubs and seafront."Read all Journeys Brighton Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Communal kitchen
- Television room
- Luggage Room
For 10+ people, group terms and conditions apply, please see groups details for more information or contact the hostel. Group Booking: Different Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy apply to group bookings (15+ people). Visitjourneys.com Ltd. Groups Department will contact you after you have made a group booking (15+ people) with Terms and Conditions and an Invoice. No one under the age of 18 are permitted to stay at Journeys Brighton Hostel unless accompanied by an Adult of 18 years and above. If in doubt the guest should contact the Hostel for confirmation of this restriction prior to booking there stay.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Brighton?Contact us directly
See other properties in Brighton
Kipps Hostel Brighton
Grapevine North Laine
Kings Arms Hostel
St. Christopher's Inn - Brighton
The Old Palace Guest House
The New Madeira Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
12 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
15 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
12 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
18 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Journeys Brighton Hostel
Now fully kitted out to suit the modern backpacker, and fashionably styled to suit the trendy Brighton scene, you can't help but feel the energy that is shared by staff and other guests. Hang out in the hostel's cafe, or chill in the games room with free Wi-fI and video games.
Our fun-loving staff ensure you will have a good time and promise to keep the hostel clean, comfortable and safe at all times.
Journeys Brighton has an atmosphere bursting with character, for an exciting Brighton experience that you will never forget.
GROUP TERMS & CONDITIONS
All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge.
- There is a 25% non-refundable deposit payable at time of booking
- To cancel a Booking you should notify us in Writing. ?Writing? means letter,
fax or email.
- Cancellation charges where less than 28 days notice is given are set on the sliding scale below. All cancellation charges are calculated from the day written notification is received by us. These charges are based on how many days before the date of the first night of your stay we receive your cancellation notice. These charges are based on the total cost of your stay.
i. 28 -21 days - 50% of the total cost of your stay
ii. 20-14 days - 75% of the total cost of your stay
iii. 13 days or less - The total cost of your stay
- If checking out earlier than the stay booked, you will not be entitled to any refunds.
In order to secure your booking you must pay us the appropriate deposit, as set out below:
1. A minimum deposit of 25% of the total booking amount is required. The balance must be paid 4 weeks before your arrival date;
2. Payments shall be made in such format as we may agree with you when we confirm the booking.
3. If any payment under these terms and conditions is overdue, then without prejudice to our other rights and remedies we may cancel your booking; and/or we may suspend the supply and/or deliveries of any other services being provided to you by us. We will however inform you by email prior to any such action.
If you change your Group Booking
Subject to availability, you may change a group booking to a date up to 6 weeks before your arrival date.
1. Changes requested within 4 weeks of the date of the first night of your stay will be treated as cancellations (see ?Cancellations? below).
2. If you wish to change a confirmed reservation (e.g. changes in dates of visit or changes in numbers of people booked) such changes are subject to the availability of a suitable alternative and are subject to any additional costs incurred in making changes to accommodate your request.
3. We will inform you of the amount of any additional cost when you request your changes and shall agree such costs with you.
4. Any additional decreases in Group numbers will be subject to our standard cancellation charges.
5. All changes shall be subject to the availability of a suitable alternative.
Important Information for GROUPS ONLY:
- Rooms/Dorms are available at 2:00pm on the day of arrival; however you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning.
- Check out time is before 10:00 AM on the day of departure.
- All bookings are subject to availability and we reserve the right to decline any booking at our discretion.
- All groups will be asked for a refundable holding deposit of ?250 per group up to 50 people and ?350 over 50 people per property against damages or loss. Deposit is payable by cash, credit card or cheque upon arrival.
Free Wi-Fi Internet access
In Room Luggage Lockers
24hr access and security
Café & Bar
Bed Linen Included
Washing / drying / ironing facilities
Tours and tickets available
Brighton Rail Station
Brighton Town Centre
Shops, Cafes, Bars and Restaurants
Brighton Parish Church Of St Peter?