Sharm Holiday Rentals
Apartment | El Salam Road, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt 46619
4 out of 5 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/05/2013)
James Jordan thinks…
"Really liked the service, Mohammed and Joe were very helpful. The flat was very clean and the air conditioning was superb. Very secure, Mohammed lived next door and watched over the place. Pools were…"Read all Sharm Holiday Rentals reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- ATM / cash machine
- Onsite shop(s)
- Luggage Room USD 4.35
- Airport Pickup
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sharm El Sheikh?Contact us directly
See other properties in Sharm El Sheikh
Aida 2 Hotel Naama Bay
Holiday Service College
Helnan Marina Sharm Hotel
Sinai Old Spices
Ocean Club Hotel
Jump Inn Sharm
Oonas Dive Club Hotel
Aida Better Life
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe Single (Private bathroom)Self-catering
Deluxe Double (Private bathroom)Self-catering
About Sharm Holiday Rentals
The apartments are offered fully furnished and air conditioned. They have a fully equipped kitchen.
The resort has four swimming pools of different sizes, with childrens areas. All of this is set in beautiful and peaceful gardens.
We have many on-site facilities:
- The resort has 24h security
- There is a laundry service at your request at very reasonable rates
- The apartments have a cleaning service at your request at very reasonable rates during the rest of your stay
- Internet USB stick chargeable for a small fee
- Reception office with helpful, English-Dutch-Arabic speaking staff
- Our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist our guests 24/7 to make your stay as enjoyable as it can be
- We can book your taxi, rental car and excursions
- A super market for the basics is located at the entrance of the resort and you will find the largest super market in Sharm on walking distance
- We can provide a small shopping upon request, ready for you to use when you arrive (water, milk, coffee, tea, bear, wine, sugar, eggs, bread etc.) (chargable)
- The nearest beach is on walking distance from the resort
- Since we are located in the heart of all the action, the transport is just at our doorstep (taxis, minibuses for as little as 1.0 L.E.)
The apartments are clean, fully furnished and maintained to very high standard.
The apartments consist of
- Lounge: a very spacious lounge with a sofa that also converts to a double bed, TV and satellite box with numerous international channels available, large picture windows and patio doors leading on to the balcony. The lounge also has a powerful and quiet air conditioning unit.
- Balcony: furnished with table and chairs. A perfect place to start the day with breakfast on the terrace and again for chilling at the end of a long day!
- Kitchen: open plan and fully equipped – large fridge/freezer, cooker and oven, utensils, crockery, pans etc.
- Bedroom: double bed (can be converted to two singles if required), dressing table, mirror, two bed side tables and closet
- Bathroom: large and airy with toilet, sink and shower
- Roof terrace: wonderful views of the sea and mountains, an ideal place to relax and watch the spectacular sunsets
1 El Salam Road
Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh
We are located in the heart of Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh. Sharm El Sheikh is the place for holidaymakers of all kinds - those looking for fun and action, those looking for the best place in the world to dive and for those who simply want to relax and chill in the sun.
There are so many activities for all ages, here are but a few:
- Glass bottom boats
- Jeep safari
- Mount Sinai
- St Catherine's Monastery
- Camel riding and horse riding
- Quad biking
We can book all these excursions for you. We use reputable tour operators to ensure the best experience possible.
Naama Bay itself is quite a place! It has everything..
- Fast food joints (McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut etc.)
- Coffee houses (Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Cilantro and all the local versions)
- Shisha cafes
- Shopping - Sharms largest malls are in Naama Bay and you buy everything from handbags to leather goods to tacky souvenirs! We also have Old Market which is only 5 minutes by taxi from our resort, for the fussiest shoppers.
- Bars - many, many local and international bars ranging from TGI Fridays and Hard Rock Cafe to lots of local and expat bars
- Clubs (Pacha, Little Buddha Bar etc.)
- Beaches - there are plenty in Naama, some private, some public and all have access to the stunning Red Sea and amazing corals and underwater life
We guarantee you won't be bored here!