Regent house hostel
Hostel | 2 Maaruf St from Talat Harb, Down Town, Cairo, Egypt 00202
21 out of 37 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/07/2013)
"It was just cheap and most people except the main man were very nice despite speaking little English at times. location was great."Read all Regent house hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair accessible
- Airport Pickup
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 11:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cairo?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Private (4 beds) Ensuite
Private Triple Ensuite
Private Single Ensuite
Private Double Ensuite
Private Twin Ensuite
About Regent house hostel
Regent House is comfortable clean and peaceful hotel that offers privet, double, triple and shared rooms and accommodate groups of up to 35 guests. All rooms are big, clean and spacious with balcony with air condition or fans and reading light with privet path ensuite with hot showers.
You will get so much more than just a good nights sleep at an affordable price that we don't only provide excellent facilities, but also have a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Our friendly staff is on hand to answer your queries 24 hours .they can speak fluent English and ready to help you any way and any time at 24hours reception.
We are not an amateur but professional organization and well known around Cairo. We offer the least prices and highest quality tours all over Egypt from north to south and to many historical places such as:
- (Cairo and Giza) including the Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakar, Dahshor, Memphis and the Egyptian museum.
- We also do tours to Aswan, Luxor, Alex, Dahab, Oise's, Camping, White desert and Nile cruise many nights.
You can get more information by contacting us or when you arrive you can compare our price to other prices and let your experience get much with us.
(Backpackers and Groups) surprise
Special prices for backpackers, travelers and groups with special offers and impressive discounts just let us know if you are backpacker traveler or group and don't miss our surprise.
Other (facilities and services):
- Free airport pick-up
- Free Wi-Fi broad band service in rooms just pay 10LE and you can enjoy it
- You can enjoy watching the satellite TV, Breakfast and taxes, linen and toilet paper are included within our price.
- Guest kitchen provided with all what you need with big fridge
- Free maps and general information for all what you like to ask.
Dear guest note that
- We aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible; we can plan your itinerary.
- A smile face is waiting for you, don’t miss the chance and book now.
- There are over 36 hostels in Cairo, for all kind of people and tastes. If you are looking for a quiet and comfortable place to have some rest and relax this hostel will be a very good choice.
Don’t believe any body tell you any thing about us or we are closed or not available please call us when you arrive to airport.
We offer free pick-up from the air port
Regent House is comfortable clean and peaceful hotel that offers private, double, triple and shared rooms that accommodate groups of up to 35 guests. All rooms are big, clean and spacious with balcony with air-conditioning or fans and reading light with private bath ensuite with hot showers.
You will get so much more than just good nights sleep at an affordable price that we don't only provide excellent facilities, but also have awarm and welcoming atmosphere.
We are located in the best impressive area in the heart of the most famous city in Africa you can find us easily down town beside famous shopping centers and famous restaurant closed to Egyptian museum , that we are just:
-5 minutes from Egyptian museum
-10 minutes from Cairo gateway
-10 minutes from Ramses street
- We are in city center on Talat harb street where you can move to any place you like to visit.