- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Steam room
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Not Included"
- Towels for hire
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival date.
Check In: from 12 noon to 10 pm
Check Out: before 11 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
Wifi, lockers, city maps, no charge on foreign cards.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 11:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Copenhagen?
Standard 10 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 10 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 14 Bed Mixed Dorm
About Woodah Hostel
Prices and services:
Woodah will have special appeal to travelers who are open minded interested in the universe of yoga and general sustainable living. All our services will reflect this fundamental message where we support local, organic, fair-trade and other kinds of earth friendly products.
• Affordable accommodation in a healthy and clean environment
• Delicious free organic breaky for all our early birds, served every day from 08.00-10.00 – simple, but homemade
• Tasty healthy snacks & drinks.
• Rent and fix real Copenhagen bikes so you can go explore the city
• Volunteer opportunities
• Recommendations, tips and discount by using our always evolving network and cooperation with bars, music joints, museums, restaurants, urban projects artist etc.
• No extra charges or hidden fees, such as lockers, memberships, bed linen, luggage storage, breakfast etc.
• Towels can be rented at the reception for 25 kr.
• Padlocks can be bought for 20 kr. or bring your own for the lockers.
What you see is what you get!
Woodah has 22 comfortable beds, bunk style! plus one double room.
Each bed has its own reading light and private locker for valuables and all beds comes with bed linen.
The rooms are spacious with table and chairs, hammocks and plenty of room for your backpack.
Where do we live ?
It is a 8 minute walk from the Copenhagen central station (København H).
And the central station is 20 mins by train from Copenhagen airport...”
This will place U in the most vibrant and living quarters of Copenhagen, the Vesterbro area.
From here you can easy access the Copenhagen trains and by bike or foot you are within minutes from cafes and nightlife…
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.