Hostel | Abel Cathrines gade 1-3, Copenhagen, Denmark 1654
17 out of 18 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (05/11/2013)
"The little place has so much charme, its right in the heart of the area 'Vesterbro' (actually has a heart staue outside) its my favorit area. the hostel has all incl. like breakfast, sheets, lockers & locks, wify and…"Read all Woodah Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Bicycle hire
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Onsite shop(s)
- Outside area
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 11:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Copenhagen?Contact us directly
Woodah is a new way.
We are a small accommodation initiative for the budget and eco-conscious travelers who seek more than ‘just’ standard accomodation.
We aim to create a cozy, welcoming, urban atmosphere.
Keeping things clean and simple is focal
to our goal of accomodating the price conscious traveller. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
12 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Woodah Hostel
Woodah will have special appeal to travelers who are open minded interested in the universe of yoga and general sustainable living. All our services will reflect this fundamental message where we support local, organic, fair-trade and other kinds of earth friendly products. Woodah offers..
• Affordable accommodation in a healthy and clean environment
• Daily yoga
• Cozy collective areas for getting together
• Friendly staff at your service in the bar/reception 08-13 & 17-23.
• Delicious free organic breaky for all our early birds, served every day from 08.00-10.00 – simple, but homemade
• Tasty healthy snacks & drinks.
• All kinds of events – get a taste of CPH with a food sample city walk, enjoy live music evenings, take a yoga course, and visit educational institutes, network with local projects. Your ideas are very welcome!
• Free wi-fi
• Rent and fix real Copenhagen bikes so you can go explore the city
• Volunteer opportunities
• Recommendations, tips and discount by using our always evolving network and cooperation with bars, music joints, museums, restaurants, urban projects artist etc.
• No extra charges or hidden fees, such as lockers, memberships, bed linen, luggage storage, breakfast etc.
what you see is what you get!
Woodah has 22 comfortable beds, bunk style! plus one double room.
Each bed has its own reading light and private locker for valuables and all beds comes with bed linned.
The rooms are spacious with table and chairs, hammocks and plenty of room for your backpack.
8 bed Mix dorm 28€
12 bed mix dorm 28€
Double room with shared bath 60€
(children's bed available +5 years 10€)
Where do we live ?
It is a 8 minute walk from the Copenhagen Centralstation (København H).
And the centralstation is 20 mins by train from Copenhagen airport...”
This will place U in the most vibrent and living quarters of copenhagen, the vesterbro area.
From here you can easy acess the copenhagen trains and by bike or foot you are within minuts from cafes and nightlife…
Abel Cathrines Gade 1-3