Sleep in Heaven Map
Hostel | Struenseegade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark 2200
729 out of 793 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (05/10/2015)
"Cheap option to stay in Kopenhagen. Nice atmosphere. 5 minutes walking distance to the next Metro Station. The bathrooms were clean."Read all Sleep in Heaven reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Bicycle hire
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Breakfast USD 7.52
- Towel USD 3.01
- Luggage Room
Age limit: Sleep-in Heaven is a youth hostel the age limit is from 16-35 Group bookings for more than 7 people are not accepted and will be cancelled without a refund of the deposit. "Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable."
Group of 15 or more traveling to Copenhagen?Contact us directly
See other properties in Copenhagen
The Pea Blossom
City Public Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1. Grab a free city map at the airport information desk.
2. Take the Metro to Forum Station (approximately 20 min). Go up the big staircase and make a U-turn when you reach street level (2 min).
3. When you reach the first set of traffic lights turn right up H.C. Ørstedsvej (walk 5 min).
4. At Rantzausgade (there is a 7/11 on the corner) turn left, then turn right at Kapelvej (1 min), and finally turn left again into the little alleyway at the big tree (Kapelvej 44). We are situated right on the other side of the alleyway.
In case you are heavily loaded take the 3A bus, from Rosenørns Allé in direction Nordhavn st., get off at Rantzausgade (2. stop) - remember to reuse your metro ticket.
From Central Station (walking distance 20 min.):
* Take bus no 66 heading towards Emdrup Torv.
* Get off at Griffenfeldsgade bus stop (5th stop). You are now only about 100 meters from Struenseegade 7.
* Take the first street on your right (Kapelvej) and then turn left at the alleyway after Kapelvej 44. Sleep-in Heaven is directly on your left down the end of this alleyway.
Parking in Struenseegade:
* Monday to Friday from 8 am to 10 pm - 9 DKK per hour
* Monday to Friday from 10 pm to 8 am - 2 DKK per hour
* Saturday 8 am to 5 pm - 9 DKK per hour
* Saturday 5 pm to Monday 8 am - free parking