- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Age limit: Sleep-in Heaven is a youth hostel the age limit is from 16-35
Group bookings for more than 7 people are not accepted and will be cancelled without a refund of the deposit.
"Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable."
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Copenhagen?
Map and Directions
From Copenhagen Airport:
1. Grab a free city map at the airport information desk.
2. Take the Metro to Forum Station (approximately 20 min). Go up the big staircase and make a U-turn when you reach street level (2 min).
3. When you reach the first set of traffic lights turn right up H.C. Ørstedsvej (walk 5 min).
4. At Rantzausgade (there is a 7/11 on the corner) turn left, then turn right at Kapelvej (1 min), and finally turn left again into the little alleyway at the big tree (Kapelvej 44). We are situated right on the other side of the alleyway.
In case you are heavily loaded take the 3A bus, from Rosenørns Allé in direction Nordhavn st., get off at Rantzausgade (2. stop) - remember to reuse your metro ticket.
From Central Station (walking distance 20 min.):
* Take bus no 66 heading towards Emdrup Torv.
* Get off at Griffenfeldsgade bus stop (5th stop). You are now only about 100 meters from Struenseegade 7.
* Take the first street on your right (Kapelvej) and then turn left at the alleyway after Kapelvej 44. Sleep-in Heaven is directly on your left down the end of this alleyway.
Parking in Struenseegade:
* Monday to Friday from 8 am to 10 pm - 9 DKK per hour
* Monday to Friday from 10 pm to 8 am - 2 DKK per hour
* Saturday 8 am to 5 pm - 9 DKK per hour
* Saturday 5 pm to Monday 8 am - free parking