Czech Inn Map
Hostel | Francouzská 76, Praha 10, Prague, Czech Republic 101 00
1196 out of 1251 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (09/12/2013)
"The rooms are big and clean. Apartments are higly recomendated. The design of the hostel is really cool. Nice bar in the basement and not expensive. Very friendly staff."Read all Czech Inn reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- ATM / cash machine
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Airport Pickup USD 27.60
- Breakfast USD 6.02
- Towel USD 1.51
- Luggage Room
Additional information:Groups of 9 or more people cannot make an online booking; group bookings can be made by request only. **Maximum stay in dorm rooms is 7 nights. **Booking multiple beds in dorm rooms does not guarantee you to all stay in one room; to ensure you all stay together, please book private rooms. Booking multiple beds in dorm rooms does not guarantee you to all stay in one room; to ensure you all stay together, please book private rooms. ****New Years Eve Bookings**** For all bookings which include 30.12, 31.12 or 01.01 there is a minimum stay of 4 nights. We reserve the right to not honour any booking for less than 4 nights. Further, these bookings will all be prepaid and non-refundable at the time of booking.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Prague?Contact us directly
See other properties in Prague
Down Town Suites
Prague Tower Apartments
Hotel Trevi Prague
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1. Take bus 119 to Dejvicka Metro A (green line) station.
2. Take Metro to Namesti Miru.
3. Exit Metro and take Tram 22 to Krymska (2 stops)
4. Walk 50 metres up the hill and you will find us on the left at Francouzska 76.
5. Alternatively from Namesti Miru, walk 10 minutes along Francouzska street and find us down the hill on the right at Francouzská 76. Please print or have access to the map above to help you find your way.
From the Main Train station, Holešovice, or Florenc* Bus Station:
1. Take Metro C (red line) to IP Pavlova. Exit the platform, take the escalators up, and take the second exit on the right up the stairs to street level. This will lead you to the tram stop heading in the correct direction (note, Starbucks will be across the street).
2. Take Tram 22 to Krymska (3 stops).
3. Walk 50 metres up the hill and you will find us on the left at Francouzska 76.
4. Alternatively from IP Pavlova, walk 15 minutes following along Francouzská street. Find us down the hill on the right at Francouzská 76. Please print or have access to the map above to help you find your way.
Also, from Bus Station Florenc, the best way to get to Czech Inn is to take Bus 135 (6 stops) to Krymska. Then walk 50 metres up the hill and you will find us on the left at Francouzska 76.
When using Prague’s public transportation, always remember to buy a transportation ticket and validate by stamping in the yellow boxes located at the metro entrances and on the trams. The tickets can be purchased from the yellow ticket vending machines (coins only) at some metro and tram stops, Tabák/Trafika stores, tourist information centers and from our reception (so long as we have them). The tickets are time-based (30 minutes or 90 minutes and one ticket can be used for multiple modes of transportation within the valid time frame).
The Prague Metro is an open ticket system. There are uniformed and plain clothes ticket inspectors (holding an official badge) who have the right to check for your valid ticket. You will be required to pay a cash fee (at least 800CZK) on the spot if you do not have a valid ticket!