Czech Inn Map
Hostel | Francouzská 76, Praha 10, Prague, Czech Republic 101 00
1268 out of 1327 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (12/09/2014)
Leslie Soule thinks…
"The hostel is conveniently located next to a tram that takes you to all the major tourist points in Prague. The staff was helpful and friendly, and the rooms were well kept with a wireless access.…"Read all Czech Inn reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- ATM / cash machine
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Airport Pickup USD 25.28
- Breakfast USD 5.52
- Towel USD 1.38
- Luggage Room
Additional information: **We accept a MAXIMUM of 7 nights stay in every 3 month period in dormitory style rooms. **No check out and check in on same date allowed, minimum 2 days between check out and check in. **Groups of 9 or more people cannot make an online booking; group bookings can be made by request only. **Booking multiple beds in dorm rooms does not guarantee you to all stay in one room; to ensure you all stay together, book private rooms. ****New Years Eve Bookings**** For all bookings which include 30.12, 31.12 or 01.01 there is a minimum stay of 4 nights. We reserve the right to not honour any booking for less than 4 nights. Further, these bookings will all be prepaid and non-refundable at the time of booking. ****Easter Bookings**** For all bookings which include 03.04.15 or 04.04.15 there is a minimum stay of 2 nights. Further, full non-refundable prepayment will be made to the card which you book with once we receive your booking. Cancellations and modifications will be accepted at our discretion and refunds are not guaranteed.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Prague?Contact us directly
See other properties in Prague
Down Town Suites
Prague Tower Apartments
Hotel Trevi Prague
Hotel City Bell Prague
Hotel Villa Madona
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1. Take bus 119 to Dejvicka Metro A (green line) station.
2. Take Metro to Namesti Miru.
3. Exit Metro and take Tram 22 to Krymska (2 stops) ***please see below for current transport changes***
4. Walk 50 metres up the hill and you will find us on the left at Francouzska 76.
5. Alternatively from Namesti Miru, walk 10 minutes along Francouzska street and find us down the hill on the right at Francouzská 76. Please print or have access to the map above to help you find your way.
From the Main Train station, Holešovice, or Florenc* Bus Station:
1. Take Metro C (red line) to IP Pavlova. Exit the platform, take the escalators up, and take the second exit on the right up the stairs to street level. This will lead you to the tram stop heading in the correct direction (note, Starbucks will be across the street).
2. Take Tram 22 to Krymska (3 stops). ***please see below for current transport changes***
3. Walk 50 metres up the hill and you will find us on the left at Francouzska 76.
4. Alternatively from IP Pavlova, walk 15 minutes following along Francouzská street. Find us down the hill on the right at Francouzská 76. Please print or have access to the map above to help you find your way.
Also, from Bus Station Florenc, the best way to get to Czech Inn is to take Bus 135 (6 stops) to Krymska. Then walk 50 metres up the hill and you will find us on the left at Francouzska 76.
When using Prague’s public transportation, always remember to buy a transportation ticket and validate by stamping in the yellow boxes located at the metro entrances and on the trams. The tickets can be purchased from the yellow ticket vending machines (coins only) at some metro and tram stops, Tabák/Trafika stores, tourist information centers and from our reception (so long as we have them). The tickets are time-based (30 minutes or 90 minutes and one ticket can be used for multiple modes of transportation within the valid time frame).
The Prague Metro is an open ticket system. There are uniformed and plain clothes ticket inspectors (holding an official badge) who have the right to check for your valid ticket. You will be required to pay a cash fee (at least 800CZK) on the spot if you do not have a valid ticket!