- Luggage Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
- Airport Pickup 21.98USD
- Breakfast 5.99USD
- Towel 1.20USD
**We accept a MAXIMUM of 7 nights stay in every 3 month period in dormitory style rooms.
**No check out and check in on same date allowed, minimum 2 nights between check out and check in. **Groups of 9 or more people cannot make an online booking; group bookings can be made by request only. **Booking multiple beds in dorm rooms does not guarantee you to all stay in one room; to ensure you all stay together, book private rooms. **Age restrictions apply for dorm rooms: only guests aged 18-39 will be accepted into shared dormitory rooms. **We are a 100% non-smoking property; smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building.
****New Years Eve Bookings****For all bookings which include 30.12.16 - 01.01.17 we require a full non-refundable prepayment of the balance due; we will charge the card used for booking. We reserve the right to not honour any booking that cannot be prepaid.
****2017 Easter Bookings**** For all bookings which include 14.04 - 17.04 there is a minimum stay of 3 nights. Further, full non-refundable prepayment will be made to the card which you book with once we receive your booking. Cancellations and modifications will be accepted at our discretion and refunds are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to not honour any booking that cannot be prepaid or is for less than the minimum stay.
****2017 Holiday Weekend Bookings**** These conditions apply to all bookings which include any of the dates: 28.04, 29.04, 30.04, 26.05, 27.05, 02.06, 03.06, 16.06, 17.06. There is a minimum stay of 2 nights. Further, full non-refundable prepayment will be made to the card which you book with once we receive your booking. Cancellations and modifications will be accepted at our discretion and refunds are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to not honour any booking that cannot be prepaid or is for less than the minimum stay.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Prague?
Map and Directions
Contact us for our airport, train or bus station pick up service.
From the Airport:
1. Take bus 119 to Nadrazi Veleslavin Metro A (green line) station.
2. Take Metro to Namesti Miru.
3. Exit Metro and take Tram 22 to Krymska (2 stops)
4. Walk 50 metres up the hill and you will find us on the left at Francouzska 76.
5. Alternatively from Namesti Miru, walk 10 minutes along Francouzska street and find us down the hill on the right at Francouzska 76. Please print or have access to the map above to help you find your way.
From the Main Train station, Holesovice, or Florenc Bus Station:
1. Take Metro C (red line) to IP Pavlova. Exit the platform, take the escalators up, and take the second exit on the right up the stairs to street level. This will lead you to the tram stop heading in the correct direction (note, Starbucks will be across the street).
2. Take Tram 22 to Krymska (3 stops).
3. Walk 50 metres up the hill and you will find us on the left at Francouzska 76.
4. Alternatively from IP Pavlova, walk 15 minutes following along Francouzska street. Find us down the hill on the right at Francouzska 76. Please print or have access to the map above to help you find your way.
Also, from Bus Station Florenc, the best way to get to Czech Inn is to take Bus 135 (6 stops) to Krymska. Then walk 50 metres up the hill and you will find us on the left at Francouzska 76.
When using Pragues public transportation, always remember to buy a transportation ticket and validate by stamping in the yellow boxes located at the metro entrances and on the trams. The tickets can be purchased from the yellow ticket vending machines (coins only) at some metro and tram stops, Tabak/Trafika stores, tourist information centers and from our reception (so long as we have them). The tickets are time-based (30 minutes or 90 minutes and one ticket can be used for multiple modes of transportation within the valid time frame).
The Prague Metro is an open ticket system. There are uniformed and plain clothes ticket inspectors (holding an official badge) who have the right to check for your valid ticket. You will be required to pay a cash fee (at least 800CZK) on the spot if you do not have a valid ticket!