Charles Bridge Economic Hostel
Hostel | Mostecká 4/53, Prague, Czech Republic 118 00
97 out of 98 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (13/12/2014)
Chris Brooks thinks…
"I loved everything about this hostel. Best place I have ever stayed at by far. The staff and owners are amazing. Everybody has a great attitude and energy and they are the most genouous people ever.…"Read all Charles Bridge Economic Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- ATM / cash machine
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Pets allowed
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 25.28
- Breakfast USD 6.89
- Luggage Room
Special Event Booking - New Year 2014/2015 *Dear guests, please note that special conditions apply for all bookings between December 28th 2014 through to January 2nd 2015: All bookings will be charged in advance (on the day of booking). Bookings for this period will be non-refundable! Minimum stay of 3 nights on 28.12, 29.12, 30.12, 31.12 and 01.01. nights.*
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Prague?Contact us directly
See other properties in Prague
Charles Bridge Apartments
Hostel Santini Prague
Little Quarter Hostel
The Golden Wheel Boutique Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
7 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
7 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
5 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Deluxe Triple (Private bathroom)Self-catering
Quad (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Charles Bridge Economic Hostel
We have great NESPRESSO coffee free for our guests all day long and unlimited!
Everything is included in the price, we are never going to charge you for towels, toilet paper and so on.
The history of the hostel building goes back to the late 14th century and it belongs to protected cultural heritage. This means you can strongly feel Prague´s history here, but you have to get over a lack of elevator while staying here. But not to worry, we will help you to carry your bags up the stairs (this applies to girls and women only) :)
The Charles Bridge Economic Hostel provides:
- Free coffee (Espresso, Ristretto, Latte, Capuccino)
- Free linen and towels
- Free Tour daily at 6 pm
- Free Ghost Tour - NEW
- 50% discount on Segway Tours
- Kitchen on all floors and inside all private rooms
- Free Laundry facilities
- Free luggage storage
- Free internet, Skype and WiFi
- Card room access
- Reading lights
- Fridge & TV & SAT & DVD*
- No curfews/ no lockout
- Free use of reception safe for small valuables
- Free luggage storage (even after check-out)
- Free internet, Skype and WiFi
- Pay phone (in the reception)
- Credit cards accepted
- Free movies to watch
- Shuttle bus service, Airport transfers
- Pre-sale of tickets
- A daily updated Prague agenda
- A free detailed map of Prague
- Discounts on several 'things to do' in Prague
- Internet café, Print / Scan / Copy facilities
The Tourist Information office downstairs offers:
- Tourist Information and consulting service - complete tourist information about Prague - culture, tourism, orientation, transport, accommodation, dining, sightseeing, trade and services, nature, sports, activities, entertainment, historic monuments, museums, galleries, exhibitions, trades, festivals etc.
- Information on Culture, Art, Events, Opera, Balet etc.
- Tickets presale point (theatres, black light theatres, concerts, opera)
- Budget deals on: Sightseeing tours, Excursions, Walking tours, Boat trips, Private guides, Segway tours, Activities
- Rent a car, Scooter and Bike rental service
- Internet café and International call point
- Transport services and Airport transfers
- Guidebooks, Maps, Postcards, Souveniers
- Regional information, UNESCO sites
- Mail box
Charles Bridge Hostel has four dorm types available - 5, 6 or 7 bed mixed dorms and 7 bed female dorm. All dorm beds are single - no bunks.
Private rooms types available are:
Standard double bed ensuite - comes with a king size double bed, private bathroom with shower and toilet, kitchen, TV/DVD, and a small dining area.
Deluxe 3 bed ensuite - comes with one double bed and one single bed, private bathroom with shower and toilet, kitchen and dining area, TV/DVD/SAT.
Deluxe 4 bed ensuite - comes with four single beds or one double bed and two single beds, private bathroom with shower or bath and toilet, kitchen and dining area, TV/DVD.
Bed sheets and linen are provided free of charge.
All our rooms have free high-speed wireless internet connection.
There is a supermarket right across the street and number of restaurants, cafés and pubs nearby. Our staff is ready to give you personal recommendations on the best ones among them.
The Prague´s biggest club - Karlovy Lazne - is just across the bridge from us.