- Luggage Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
1. check-in: 2PM – 10PM (later check-in must be announced in advance by EMAIL), the latest check-in is possible until MIDNIGHT(24:00)
2. check-out: until 10AM
3. reception: opened from 8AM – 8PM (no curfew)
4. we accept cash: CZK, EUR. When paying by card the amount will be marked up by 3% (which we are charged by the bank)
5. age limit for dorms: 18-50 (Other guests are welcome to stay in our private rooms)
Cancellations are accepted at least 48 hours - untill 12 AM local time two days before your arrival day and only by EMAIL. Late cancellations or no shows are automatically charged amount equal to the first night of your stay.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Prague?
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
8 Bed Mixed Dorm
8 Bed Female Dorm
Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Twin Private Shared Bathroom
4 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
2 Bed Apartment Ensuite
About Adam&Eva Hostel
Please note that:
1. Check-in: 2PM - 10PM (later check-in must be announced in advance, latest possible check- in until 24:00)
2. Check-out: until 10AM
3. Reception: opened from 8AM - 8PM (no curfew)
4. Payment upon arrival: We accept cash: CZK, EUR. When paying by card the amount will be marked up by 3%
5. Age limit for dorms: 18-50 (Other guests are welcome to stay in our private rooms)
6. Cancellation policy: Two days cancellation policy – until 12 AM local time two days before your arrival day. Cancellations made later than 48 hours before arrival, or in the case of no-show, will be charged at the rate of the first night.
Adam&Eva Hostel is a perfect place for solo travellers, who want to meet others enjoying their days and have a good night sleep. We are not a party hostel, but we want you to feel at home. There are many places close to us, that we can recommend to enjoy the night life.
You can cook in our fully equipped kitchens, with no need to wash up, there is a dishwasher. Supermarket is 5 minutes walk around the corner.
No curfew, you will have your own keys.
WiFi available for free in all rooms as well as PCs with internet access and printer.
Before check-in or after check-out you can leave your stuff in the luggage room for free.
Straight airport night bus 510 and during the day bus 191 and 176 will take you directly to us. See directions for more.
Every bed has a reading light, shelf, power plug, locker and curtains for your privacy (lower beds). Bed linen is free and you don’t need to make the bed.
Cheap beer and cold drinks and snacks available at the reception.
Tea and coffee always available for free.
Free Hairdryer and Iron to use
Owned and managed by young travellers Adam & Eva.
All the main atractions such as Charles Bridge, Prague Castle or the Old Town are easy to walk to. After a nice breakfast in one of the local bakeries you can take a short sightseeing walk across the Charles Bridge and through the Old Town. When you are hungry, return to get some cheap lunch in a traditional restaurant. Then relax for a while in Prague’s most beautiful parks such as Petrín or Kampa that are just around the corner. Once you are lead too far from the centre, you can return by the tram. Public transport is right at the door.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.