Hostel | Sokolska 11, Prague, Czech Republic 120 00
560 out of 645 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (19/09/2014)
Nicoleta Chicu thinks…
"I liked a lot the property cause it was a welcoming atmosphere and the staff were always very nice. Franta, the receptionist, was very friendly with us, he advised us what to visit in Prague and he…"Read all Advantage Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 22.98
- Luggage Room
Hostel requires advance payment for all reservations in this term ( 27th December - 6th January ). Hostel will contact you for your payment after the booking. If the reservation is not paid for in time ( within one week ) the reservation will be cancelled and deposit will be lost.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Prague?Contact us directly
See other properties in Prague
Sokolska Youth Hostel
Pension Brezina Prague
Aparthotel Lublanka ***
CityStay Apartments and Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Triple (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
5 person (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 person (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
4 person (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Triple (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
4 person (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
5 person (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
7 person (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
8 person (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
9 person (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Advantage Hostel
*** We will have special Christmass programme full of Czech Christmass traditions! ***
Free WI-Fi in all rooms. Shelves with lamps on each bed in dormitory rooms to make your stay more comfortable. Couples can appreciate our double en-sutie rooms.
• we organise evening activities for free such as sangria party, beer-pong, cooking lessons, czech evening and more - completely for free. Only come and enjoy.
• Buffet breakfast - eat what you can (consists of 2 kinds of cheese – soft and edam, salami, yogurt, cornflakes, wheat, fruit, sweets, coffee, tea, juice extract, toast, bread and maybe a little something more to surprise you)
• 3 modern PCs
• Internet and Wi-Fi
• Evening activities such as sangria party, beer-pong, cooking lessons, czech evening and more
• Information service about Prague
• Free tours
• Sheets & bed linens
• The receptionists are open mind people,fluently english or spanish speaking, easy going and well mooded.
• The maintenance man Honza can help you to repair your broken suitcase or with any other trouble you have during your stay.
• Cleaning ladies Lenka and Tana are take care of the neatness in the hostel.
• The manager´s name is Josef and you can meet him in the hostel from Monday till Friday as she will be running things.
• Open 24 hours all day, all year round.
• No curfew, no lockout time
• Free internet and Wi-Fi
• Safe at the back office
• Luggage storage
• TV room
• Washing machine
• 2 Kitchenettes - equipped and available for everybody
A safety key-card system protects our hostel. Each room is separately lockable with their own room cards. Security cameras at the reception. Online webcam in the hostel. Police station just opposite the street.
The price is fixed; further discounts with discount cards are not possible.
An administration fee applies to all payments which are paid with a debit/credit card.
- private rooms from one till nine persons
- dormitory room with five, six, seven or nine beds. All rooms are spacious enough, lockers in dormitory rooms. Lamps up the beds. Offer of female rooms only.
-showers and toilets on each floor, separated for males and females
- en-suite rooms for one till five persons
- all rooms equipped by table, chairs, coat-rack, mirror and lamp on table.
- within 7-minute walk to the Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti).
- 100m from underground station 'I.P.Pavlova' (line C) - accessibility to main train and bus station by 15 minutes.
- it is a perfect point of departure for walks through the historical centre.
- OldTown Square by 20 minutes walking.
- Next to a pub with 20 different kinds of beer.
- Laundromat 10 minutes walking.
- Local market 5 minutes away.
- Grocery store accross the street.