Hostel and Apartments Krakovska Map
Hostel | Krakovska 3, Prague, Czech Republic 110 00
458 out of 572 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (27/10/2013)
MARCOS FIDRY MUNIZ thinks…
"Real nice location, some staffs are really helpful, under reformation now, waht means it'll be better in the future. Fridge and owen on the apartment"Read all Hostel and Apartments Krakovska reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Late check-out
- Common area / room
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 10.15
- Breakfast USD 6.34
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Prague?Contact us directly
See other properties in Prague
CityStay Apartments and Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- Take bus number 119 towards Metro (underground station) Dejvicka. Take the metro in the direction of Skalka, get off at Muzeum station line A (green) or line C (red), and with your back to the National Museum walk down and turn left. There is a KFC restaurant on the corner, walk up until you reach our Hostel. It’s just a 3 minute walk, approximately 250m.
From Main train Station Hlavni Nadrazi:
- Follow signs to Metro. Travel on line C (red) in the direction of Haje and get off at Muzeum, then continue as in by Metro or you can just walk it through Opletalova street across Wenceslas square into Krakovska street until you reach the hostel, its a 10 minute walk.
From the Bus Station “Florenc”:
1) Please take red line “metro C” at “Florenc” to direction of “Haje”.
2) Step out from the metro at “Muzeum”
3) Start going down so the National Museum and the Saint Vaclav on the horse will be at your back.
4) After a very short walk down please take a look to the left as you will see KFC fast food
5) Turn left at the KFC and walk up the street until you reach no.3.
You are there. It's about a 2 minute walk from the metro station “Muzeum”.
From anywhere in Prague:
Use “metro C” which is the red line or Green line which is “metro A”. Follow directions (2-5)