Hostel | Sokolská 29, Prague, Czech Republic 120 00
221 out of 262 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (08/09/2014)
"Staff were always there to help if you needed anything and the large common room was really cool place to chill out and meet other travellers. Also large lockers to put backpack in is always great!"Read all Hostel Centre reviews
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Applicable Cancellation Policy: Please note, if cancelled or modified 14 days before arrival, we will not charged any fees. If cancelled later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 14 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Prague?Contact us directly
See other properties in Prague
Sokolska Youth Hostel
Pension Brezina Prague
Aparthotel Lublanka ***
CityStay Apartments and Hostel
Joy Spot Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hostel Centre
-All our prices with taxes
(Only our hostel has these advantages)
• SPECIAL DISCOUNT in our announced restaurant which serves Czech and international cuisine and drink at very reasonable prices - only in Hostel Centre.
• If you want to choose good and cheap pizza restaurants, then you will DISCOUNT for every menus and meals!
•New Special discount->Our famous salon where Czech celebrities goes offer for you DISTOUNT for complete hair care, visage, massage (honey, thai etc.) , pedicure and much more only for Hostel Centre !!!
• Car service->10% DISCOUNT for sevice if you repair your car (discount is for work)
• Transfer from airport is possible (contact please e-mail address, which you will have on reservation list)
• Supermarket just next to the hostel
•DRINKING TOUR IN PRAGUE <- we manage this tour with special DISCOUNT 20% for our guests
•20% discount for thai massage - ONLY FOR OUR GUESTS!
•discount for your next stay
NO need to use public transportation everything is very close.
Wenceslas Square (favourite meeting place for tourist - a lot of restaurants, shops, discothèques, historical monuments,clubs) is 5 minutes by walk from our hostel!
Old Town and The Main Train Station is 10 minutes.
• Free welcome drink
•Maps,guide books-included in the price!
•Sheets and linen is included in all prices
•Luggage room, big rooms with lockers
•Everyday we clean whole hostel
•Play-Station game in our lobby and darts for our guests
•Free wi-fi Internet connection, 2 computers only for you
•Rich breakfasts available in the hostel
Guaranteed, that you will love our hostel and location!
There are total of 56 beds in the hostel.
3 four-bed rooms
5 six-bed rooms
1 eight-bed rooms
3 two-bed rooms
Toilets and bathrooms are located in the corridors.
We are happy to offer accommodation to groups, individuals, school trips, sports teams, couples and families.
There is a common kitchenette, a washing machine, a refrigerator, a lounge with a TV and an Internet-enabled PC.
We proudly present our hostel in the heart of Prague!
- A pleasant, newly refurbished hostel, in the very centre of the city of Prague
- Open the whole year round
- The hostel offers easy access to the public transport to take you to any part of the city
- The Wenceslaus Square is mere 500 metres away
- A subway station is only 100 metres away
- The National Museum is 500 metres away
- The Main Station of the railway is 800 metres away
- The Original “Svejk” pub “U Kalicha” is 200 metres away