Chillout Hostel Zagreb
Hostel | Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia 10000
93 out of 97 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (08/03/2014)
Cameron McKeigan thinks…
"I stayed at the hostel as it was nearing the end of its construction/renovation. Even though it wasn't fully up and running, the facilities were very clean, and there was a great atmosphere. The…"Read all Chillout Hostel Zagreb reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Pets allowed
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 18.11
- Breakfast USD 5.43
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Zagreb?Contact us directly
See other properties in Zagreb
Fulir Hostel Zagreb
Apartment & Private Rooms Lessi
Apartment Niko 1
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
1 Bedroom Suite (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Chillout Hostel Zagreb
truly friendly prices. sleep cheap & save for fun.
all hostel facilities are open 24/7. no curfews.
replace your living room with our in-house bar. up to 96 seats, refreshment drinks & coffee. always open to chill out or party.
restaurant with traditional croatian meals open for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
hot showers, free usage of linen & towels, hair dryers & irons. cleanliness is our priority.
private rooms with private bathrooms, 2, 4 & 8 bed mix dorms with shared bathrooms, 170 + comfortable beds. each bed has it's own locker & high ends to keep guest's privacy. security cameras in common areas, electronic locks, 6 floors with an elevator.
we offer private parking (e-mail reservation required) , washer & dryer, FREE WIFI, computers with internet, satellite tv, fax.
check-in from 3pm, check-out 'till 12pm.
our staff is friendly & will help your with everything
- Check in from 3pm & check out until 12pm (noon)
- Payments are in Croatian Kuna (HRK) or Euros (EUR), cash, credit cards or invoice
- The deadline to cancel the reservation is 48 hours before scheduled arrival or a 1 night stay in the reserved type of room will be charged
- In case the reservation is paid in advance and canceled 48 hours or more before the scheduled arrival, the deposit will be returned in full
- Please do not make noise that could disturb other guests in the rooms, corridors and public areas, especially in the period from 11pm to 7am
- Place your valuable posessions in the safe deposit box at the reception
- Please report possible malfunctions in the rooms and any complaints to the reception immidiately
- Any damage made to the inventory will be charged on departure of the guest
- Pets are allowed when the hostel is notified during booking
- No smoking is allowed in the hostel
- Persons who are not guests of the hostel are not allowed to enter the rooms
chillout hostel is located in the heart of zagreb, 1min walk to the main square. address is tomiceva 5a. easy to find & transportation friendly.
in a few steps from the hostel you can find bakeries, supermarkets, open market, cake-shops, gym, numerous clothing & jewelry shops, shopping centers, caffe-bars, restaurants & night clubs, theatres, museums, cinemas, churches, pharmacies & hospitals.
surroundings are quiet & calm so you can sleep comfortably