Chillout Hostel Zagreb
Hostel | Tomiceva 5A, Zagreb, Croatia 10000
148 out of 155 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (03/09/2014)
Tim Bromilow thinks…
"The staff were excellent, from the cleaners/linen changers to the barmaid to the reception. Brilliant."Read all Chillout Hostel Zagreb reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Pets allowed
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 16.55
- Breakfast USD 4.97
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Zagreb?Contact us directly
See other properties in Zagreb
Fulir Hostel Zagreb
Apartment & Private Rooms Lessi
Main Square Hostel
Apartment Niko 1
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
1 Bedroom Suite (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Chillout Hostel Zagreb
truly friendly prices. sleep cheap & save for fun.
all hostel facilities are open 24/7. no curfews.
replace your living room with our in-house bar. up to 96 seats, refreshment drinks & coffee. always open to chill out or party.
restaurant with traditional croatian meals open for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
hot showers, free usage of linen & towels, hair dryers & irons. cleanliness is our priority.
private rooms with private bathrooms, 2, 4 & 8 bed mix dorms with shared bathrooms, 170 + comfortable beds. each bed has it's own locker & high ends to keep guest's privacy. security cameras in common areas, electronic locks, 6 floors with an elevator.
we offer private parking (e-mail reservation required) , washer & dryer, FREE WIFI, computers with internet, satellite tv, fax.
check-in from 3pm, check-out 'till 12pm.
our staff is friendly & will help your with everything
- Check in from 3pm & check out until 12pm (noon)
- Payments are in Croatian Kuna (HRK) or Euros (EUR), cash, credit cards or invoice
- The deadline to cancel the reservation is 48 hours before scheduled arrival or a 1 night stay in the reserved type of room will be charged
- In case the reservation is paid in advance and canceled 48 hours or more before the scheduled arrival, the deposit will be returned in full
- Please do not make noise that could disturb other guests in the rooms, corridors and public areas, especially in the period from 11pm to 7am
- Place your valuable posessions in the safe deposit box at the reception
- Please report possible malfunctions in the rooms and any complaints to the reception immidiately
- Any damage made to the inventory will be charged on departure of the guest
- Pets are allowed when the hostel is notified during booking
- No smoking is allowed in the hostel
- Persons who are not guests of the hostel are not allowed to enter the rooms
- City tax is not included in the price
chillout hostel is located in the heart of zagreb, 1min walk to the main square. address is tomiceva 5a. easy to find & transportation friendly.
in a few steps from the hostel you can find bakeries, supermarkets, open market, cake-shops, gym, numerous clothing & jewelry shops, shopping centers, caffe-bars, restaurants & night clubs, theatres, museums, cinemas, churches, pharmacies & hospitals.
surroundings are quiet & calm so you can sleep comfortably