Hostel | Poljicka Cesta Jesenice, 58 Bajnice, Jesenice Split, Croatia 21315
100 out of 102 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (08/08/2014)
Sam Demby thinks…
"Very good for relaxing, has own private terrace right on the sea with a diving board, beach 2 mins walk away. Chilled out common room area with tv, very friendly staff"Read all Hostel Adria reviews
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Reception (limited hours)
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 46.17
- Luggage Room
1. If you need to cancel your booking or change the dates, please email us until 48 hours before (please DON'T call). 2. As this is a guaranteed booking (we keep your reservation no matter what arrival time you have selected) we have to charge the worth of your first night's stay on your credit card in case of no-show. 3. After your stay, you will receive an email which gives you the chance to let us know what you liked and what you didn't like. We appreciate your feedback! PLEASE NOTE: no check-in before 2pm (we need to clean the rooms first!) You can leave your stuff in our luggage storage though and you can stay in the common area or on the beach in front.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Split?Contact us directly
See other properties in Split
Apartment Darja 4*
Design Hostel 101 Dalmatinac
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
2 person (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget 5 person Ocean View (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget 6 person Ocean View (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget 7 person Ocean View (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget 8 person Ocean View (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hostel Adria
However it is you wish to enjoy your holiday experience, there is no denying Hostel Adria will not disappoint. A unique and one of a kind must see experience in Croatia.
We as a family strive to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible! That means BETTER facilities, CLEANER rooms!
- 24/7 fast wifi access both in the common area AND in your bedroom.
- PC access if you wish to check your emails or browse the web.
- A comfy lounge room to relax and socialise with other guests.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a conventional oven, gas stoves, microwave, espresso coffee machine, multiple fridges and all your cooking utensils.
- Sun beds for relaxing and soaking up the sunshine.
- Outdoor seating and tables for lunch by the sea, or for night-time activities.
- Buses running every 30 minutes into nearby Split (The main city)
- COMING SOON: Paddle Kayaks to spend the day splashing in the ocean!!
* Check-out is 11am, you do not have to leave we just need to get the room ready for the next guests!
* Check-in is 2pm - 9pm. Please email us directly, if you plan to arrive outside these hours so we ensure someone is there to meet you!
* If you need to cancel your booking or change the dates, please email us (email@example.com) until 48 hours before (please DON'T call).
* If you do not show up, or give us 48 hours notice of cancellation we will charge the credit card the booking was made with.
* We do not accept card, only cash. (EFTPOS coming soon)
• 24H Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
Many people like to drink their late-night tea or coffee at home. Why should it be impossible when you are away? Hostel Adria is the place where you can drink tea or coffee any time you like.
• Guest Kitchen (with a dish washer, cooker and utensils)
You can spare some money by cooking at our guest kitchen. Sometimes, when travelling on a tight budget, expenses on eating outside can be very sensitive. We want to give you an opportunity to spare some extra money.
We do not charge extra fee for kitchen or refridgerator usage.
• Washing Machine/Dryer
We wash your cloth for 50 Kuna per machine ( 4 KG ). You get your cloth back dry. We do not offer ironing but you can ask for an ironing board and do it your self.
• Iron/Ironing Board
Iron and ironing board are here to let our guests take care of their clothes.
Readers are always welcome in our English- and German-language library. It is not very big, but we do our best not to disappoint you. And if you happen to have an interesting book that you no longer need, we would be happy
Our small hostel is between Split and Omis, about 10 kilometers south of Split in a village called Bajnice. The sea is just 10 meters away and to get to the next beach you have to walk just one minute. Bajnice has the fabulous crystal blue sea at your doorstep.