Hostel | Riva 2, Pula, Croatia 52100
54 out of 57 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/11/2013)
GLEIDSON FURTADO thinks…
"the best hostel when I stayed. Staff so much friendly. Look likes home. Room clean e big. Perfect"Read all Riva Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- ATM / cash machine
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Onsite shop(s)
- Outside area
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 17.91
- Luggage Room
1) Check-out is at 11am, as our scheduled cleaning time is from 10am-2pm (14h) every day of the week. During this cleaning time, we kindly ask that the hostel be vacant. If you would like to leave your bags and other personal items on hold with us after you check out, please ask us in advance. 2) Check in is open all day, but if you are running late or arriving earlier than the arrival time that you had given us either in your confirmation e-mail or online booking, please inform us as soon as possible via e-mail, text message, or phone call!
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Pula?Contact us directly
See other properties in Pula
Very Central Apartment Maria
Riva Hostel is a newly renovated extension of a top rated hostel in Croatia!
Located in the heart of Pula's old town and at the Pula waterfront (Riva), we are next to historic Forum and Kandlerova Street, and some of the most impressive Roman architecture in Croatia, as well as a variety of cafes, bars, and shops.
Amphitheatre ("Arena") is a five-minute walk from Riva Hostel, and ferry docks a minute away! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
Dorm (8 beds) Ensuite
Dorm (6 beds) Ensuite
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe 2 person Garden View (Private bathroom)Self-catering
Deluxe 2 person Ocean View (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
About Riva Hostel
Building upon an already established and highly successful hostel business, our main mission is to make your holiday in Pula as comfortable, relaxing and fun as possible!
Our staff is energetic and highly dedicated to the needs of each and every guest.
It is our firm belief that going this extra mile is what makes a hostel experience above average, and takes at least some of the stress out of traveling and spending time in a foreign country!
We want you to feel at home in our hostel.
Located inside a quiet Austro-Hungarian courtyard building, our newly renovated space consists of four spacious sleeping rooms, a common area with TV, free internet computer station and Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Each room in our hostel has very tall ceilings, which makes sleeping with more people in the room quite comfortable! Each room has its own AC unit. Three of the rooms have their own newly renovated bathrooms with spacious shower stalls. Located inside a quiet courtyard, the commotion and traffic outside is not heard at all, even though our location is in the heart of the city centre.
There is a large kitchen available for use. Free coffee and tea.
We also have all kitchen appliances and utensils necessary for cooking and meals.
We are equipped with brand-new facilities, including air conditioning, security lockers, free laundry service, DVDs and many other state-of-the-art features that we think are imperative for a modern and convenient hostel experience.
Each member of our three-person staff has had extensive experience with travel in his/her life. We are all more than happy to share our experiences, recommend travel ideas, provide useful information, and help you clarify and plan the remainder of your travels.
English, Spanish, and Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian are spoken here.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking:
* In order to maintain your reservation, please inform us of your arrival time at the time of your booking, by sending us a confirmation email (address in the booking). This info is important, please take a minute to let us know when to expect you.
* There is a daily tourist tax of 1 Euro, not included in our rates.
* Check-in: 2pm. Check-out: 11am. Late/Early check-in needs to be completed between 9am and midnight.
* Making noise with very late/early check-in is not acceptable, so we need to make sure everyone is checked in before midnight at the latest, and 9am at the earliest. Thanks for your understanding.
* The hostel is cleaned every day from 11am to 2pm. During this cleaning time, we kindly ask that the hostel be vacant. If you arrive before 2pm, you're welcome to leave your bags, but please be back at 2pm for regular check-in.
* If you would like to leave your bags and other personal items on hold with us after you check out, please ask us in advance.
* Check in is open all day, but if you're running late or arriving earlier than the arrival time that you had given us either in your confirmation email or online booking, please inform us as soon as possible via email, text message, or phone call. If you do not inform us of your late arrival and are a no-show 4+ hours after your scheduled arrival time, we won't be able to guarantee your reservation.
* There's no curfew. Guests are not permitted to bring outside visitors onto the premises.
We provide numerous facilities for our guests, some of which are:
• Bar & terrace
• Discount field trips/excursions to Istria villages and islands
• Air Conditioning
• Spacious and fully equipped 2 separate kitchen areas with two large refrigerators and all the cooking supplies
• Bike Rental
• Free coffee, tea and basic breakfast items
• BBQ area outside
• Internet Stations Free of Charge
• Wi-Fi in lobby
• Wi-Fi in room
• Bicycle/Bike Parking behind closed doors
• Cable TV
• Spacious Common areas
• Currency Exchange
• Iron/Ironing Board
• Linen Included
• Luggage Storage
• Reading Light
• Security Lockers
• Tours Desk
All of Pula's main attractions are within proximate walking distance.
Located in the heart of Pula's center and at the famous Pula waterfront (Riva), we are also just a few steps away from the historic Forum and rustic Kandlerova Street, which boasts some of the most impressive Roman architecture in Croatia, as well as a variety of cafes, bars, and shops. Pula's breathtaking Amphitheater ("Arena") is a mere five-minute walk from Riva Hostel, and all of Pula's main attractions are within proximate walking distance.
We are also very close to Pula's bus and train stations, and the arriving terminal for all boats and ferries is less than a minute walk to where we are located on the waterfront – quite useful should you be taking a ferry out of Pula to the south Croatian coast early in the morning!
Address: Riva 2