Old Stone Guest House Santa Maria
Guesthouse | Gradska Vrata 37, Novigrad, Croatia 52466
Recent review (18/01/2009)
Paul Fitzgerald thinks…
"Being a family run hotel, the owners were extremely helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make me feel at home. Breakfasts, dinner, unlimited internet access, great satellite tv…"Read all Old Stone Guest House Santa Maria reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Currency Exchange
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Novigrad?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
About Old Stone Guest House Santa Maria
Check-In: 13:00 - 20:00 hours
Check-Out: 08:00 - 11:00 hours
- If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy:
- All children are welcome.
- All children under 7 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- All children from 7 to 18 years are charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing bedding.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
VAT and city/tourist taxes:
- VAT is included.
- Service charge is included.
- EUR 1.00 city/tourist tax per person per night is not included.
- Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate.
- Half board is not included and costs EUR 10.00 per person.
- Half board is free of charge for children up to 7 years.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and charges are applicable.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges are applicable.
- Pets are allowed and charges are applicable.
Accepted credit cards: American Express, Visa, Euro/MasterCard, Diners Club, Maestro. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Please note that the Santa Maria welcomes all guests for a minimum stay of 2 nights in May, June and September / 3 nights in July and August (and possibly during some holidays). Exceptions to this regulation can occur for certain dates.
Santa Maria is a small, family-run guest house with soul and character. It offers 16 spacious, stylish and air-conditioned rooms equipped with all necessary facilities and free Internet access. In the restaurant various seafood, meat and vegetarian dishes of high quality are served. You can relax and dine at the restaurant or on the terrace and savour great wines, carefully selected by the staff.
Novigrad is a picturesque town situated in the north-western Croatian part of the Istrian peninsula, 15 km from the Slovenian and 40 km from the Italian border.
The town has unique natural beauties, a rich cultural heritage and one of the cleanest seas in this part of the Mediterranean. The Novigrad Riviera is characterized by a low and accessible coast with rocky and pebbly beaches, sports grounds and various catering facilities. The town is famous for its top-quality olive oil, several great restaurants and taverns. A sight worth visiting is the Parish Church of St. Mary, Maximus and Pelagia, who is also the patron saint of the town.