Youth Hostel Villa Marija Map
Hostel | Lucije Rudan 7, Hvar, Croatia 21450
224 out of 236 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (24/09/2014)
christian barker thinks…
"Like the terrace for chilling in the evening. Our room had equipped kitchen & separate m/f showers. Very friendly, helpful (& cute) receptionist. Daily cleaner really helped keep clean compared with…"Read all Youth Hostel Villa Marija reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Outside area
- Television room
- Towel USD 1.66
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hvar?Contact us directly
See other properties in Hvar
Hvar De Luxe Apartments
Apartmants Irena Hvar
Casa Di Lavanda
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
01st January 2014 - 31st May 2014 at 14:00h ; 16:00h
01st June 2014 - 30th September 2014 at 11.30h ; 15.00h ; 17:00h
01st October 2014 - 31st December 2014 at 14:00h ; 16:00h
-Boat ticket price 45HRK.
-A detailed boat schedule can be seen on: www.jadrolinija.hr
-Buy your boat ticket as soon as possible (on the same travel day only)
-Taxi from Stari Grad (15miles away from Hvar): 250HRK.
-Bus from Stari Grad to Hvar: 30HRK
From Hvar port:
1. When you get off catamaran speedboat at Hvar port, turn right (south) towards Franciscan monastery and follow the seafront (3minutes) until you reach a small beach(on your right hand side).
2.Take the steps (5-6 of them). Now, on your left is restaurant “Dordota Vartal”.
3. Follow the way and keep going up the hill for 5minutes until your reach main crossroad (big triangle). On your right is scooter rental and house Villa Zorana
4.Continue straight (east) for 3minutes along the main street “Domovinskog rata”. Do not turn left or right until you reach small cross road divided by big tree. On your right, there is a small mark for gas station, on your left is red garage, and in the front of your is big tree.
5. Take the left road and go up with the stairs (just next to red garage).
6. Take the steps until you reach the top. This should take around 3-4minutes. You are almost here!
7. Once, when you reach the top, turn right. Keep going (2minutes). When you reach the crossroad, do not turn left or right. Just keep going straight (east) for 100meters.
8. Hostel is located on your left.
Are you lost? Call us and we'll try to extra help you with directions.
From Stari Grad or Jelsa port:
1. Take the bus from Stari Grad to Hvar bus station. The bus should be waiting in the front of the ferry.
From bus station in Hvar:
1. When you get off the bus, go towards main square. (3minutes)
2. Continue straight to Hvar port and afterwards just as stated before (check above)