Yurustí Costa Rica Hostel
Hostel | Breña Mora Street, Heredia, San Jose, Costa Rica 00
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Airport Pickup USD 15.00
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 13:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to San Jose?Contact us directly
See other properties in San Jose
Costa Rica Love
Hotel Santo Tomas
Hotel Posada del Museo
Hostel Van Gogh
Enter dates to check prices
About Yurustí Costa Rica Hostel
- Custom built bunk beds with built in secure storage, power outlet (120V American standard), private lighting and curtains, private phone line. Brand new semi-orthopaedic mattresses. Linen is included.
- Huge gardens and common areas. Over 35,000 square feet of gardens. Three common areas including a terrace with 180 degree view of the entire Central Valley, a movie area with a 100" screen and THX certified surround sound (with over 300 movies available) and a spacious living room with comfy sofas and tables for having a meal, playing any of the board games we have available or reading any of the books or magazines we constantly update.
- Free wi-fi in the entire property.
- Continental breakfast is provided free of charge and includes all sorts of fruits, white and whole wheat bread for toasts with assorted jams, at least five types of cereal with regular as well as lactose free milk, coffee and tea.
- Unlimited access to our fully equipped kitchen. For vegans we have a dedicated "no-meat-products" fridge as well as veggie only cutting boards and knives.
- Free access to shared computers with headset and HD web cam in case you don't have a laptop with you.
- Unlimited calls to the US and Canada and very cheap calls to the rest of the world, straight from your own bed.
- Free and unlimited incoming calls from any of the seven countries where we have local numbers. Your family and friends can reach you directly on your bed dialing a local number.
- Daily "supermarket-run", you tell us what you need, we go get it for you. We go once a day in the afternoon.
- Super-low-cost transportation service from the hostel to and from 3 important urban centres morning and afternoon
- On-site groceries, laundry room (per load fee)
At Yurustí we have various room types to match any traveller’s budget and personality:
- 6 bed female only shared dorm with private bathroom
- 6 bed mixed shared dorm with private bathroom
- 8 bed mixed shared dorm with private bathroom
- 3 bed private rooms with private bathroom
Bed sheets, linen and towel are included. Hot water available 24/7. No curfew, no lockout.
Our location was hand picked to be the ideal spot for any traveller looking to explore the Central Valley and beyond while at the same time taking advantage of the nature, landscapes, security and clean air you can't get by staying in the city.
We are in San Isidro de Heredia, a town with direct bus routes to and from San Jose and Heredia, and routes to Alajuela and San Pedro within 10 minutes from the Hostel by car, 20 minutes by bus, San Jose is 30 minutes by bus, under 20 minutes by car and San Pedro 40 minutes by bus under 25 minutes by car.
Our fantastic location offers you a quiet, safe and nature surrounded environment with 180 degree views of the entire central valley. Downtown San Isidro is at walking distance and offers you groceries stores, liquor stores, banks, restaurants, bus and taxi stops, parks, and many more attractive and useful features.
Nightlife is a short ride away, downtown Heredia's college neighbourhood offers many bars and pubs only 10 minutes away from the Hostel by car, if you want even more action, head down to San Jose or San Pedro.
For those looking for extra convenience Yurustí offers a unique, incredibly inexpensive way to explore Costa Rica. For only $6 per day, our own transportation service leaves the Hostel twice per day and stops at four urban centres. From any of these spots you have access to public transportation that will get you pretty much anywhere else. We pick you up at these same locations twice per day.