- Luggage Room
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling fan
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Not Included"
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Airport Pickup 10.67USD
- Towel 1.42USD
Payment is to be in cash on arrival. Not suitable for children under 10 years of age.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rarotonga?
Standard Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Standard Single Private Shared Bathroom
Deluxe Twin Private Shared Bathroom
Superior 1 Bed Apartment Ensuite
About Aremango Guesthouse
Situated at the quiet end of Muri Lagoon, sheltered among mango and banana trees, sits Aremango Guesthouse.
Aremango Guesthouse draws guests from all over the world who are looking to relax in the comfort of clean, quiet and affordable rooms with friendly hosts and like-minded travelers.
- Nine spacious rooms with fans, catering for doubles, twins or singles. No dorms;
- A large fully-equipped kitchen;
- Three bathrooms with showers and toilets;
- Cheap laundry facilities;
- BBQ and outside seating area;
- Kayaks, snorkel gear and push bikes for free use or hire;
- Beach is seconds away;
- Wireless internet at guesthouse, or internet cafe two minutes away;
- Short walk to many shops and restaurants;
- Dive shop 10 minutes walk away;
- Comfortable DVD room for rainy days;
- Activities and interests around us.
Not suitable for children under 10 years of age.
Muri Lagoo - with its clear, warm waters and sandy outer motus (small islets) - offers an abundance of activities for people to keep busy with. That's if soaking in the hot sun isn't enough, of course. Walking distance to several restaurants, grocery store, car and scooter rental shop.
- Lagoon tours
- Kite surfing
- Wind surfing
We can also offer assistance and information on activities or events happening on the island such as:
- Island nights;
- Safari tours;
- Deep sea fishing;
- Cross-island walks;
- Market on Saturdays;
- Daytime and evening dining;
The Muri Lagoon area also has plenty of shops and restaurants, including a pharmacy (drug store), internet café, food stores, motorbike and car rentals and an ATM, all within a stroll from our doors.
Come and rest in the relaxing atmosphere at Aremango Guesthouse!
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.