Hostel | Carrera 11, no 4-16, Popayan, Colombia .
64 out of 66 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (15/03/2015)
"Relaxed environment,friendly staff,good location.i walked from bus station in 10 Minutes and is same from hostel to centre."Read all HostelTrail reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet café
- Onsite shop(s)
- Pets allowed
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 5.21
- Breakfast USD 1.74
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 5:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Popayan?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
All private rooms are decorated with photography from around South America and have hand-made duvets. The private rooms also have custom made shutters on the windows to ensure a quiet (and dark) nights sleep.
- Free WIFI
- Free Internet (Headphones, Cameras & SKYPE)
- Breakfast at 5,000 pesos (fruit salads, yogurt and granola or omlettes with toast and jam plus juice and coffee/tea)
- 24 hour access.
- Dorms & Private Rooms (with and without bathroom)
- European-style duvets & reading lamps in all private rooms
- Laundry Facilities (24hr budget service & 4hr Express service)
- Free Luggage Store
- Bike Hire (they're really good bikes too!)
- Free lockers with built in power supply for charging laptops.
- Self-Catering Kitchen (with fridge, gas cooker, blender & small oven)
- TV room with More than 150 DVDs and 32 inch Flatscreen TV
- International Calls at 500 Pesos p/m
- Book Shop - we buy and sell English Books (over 150 imported titles!)
- Book Exchange & Reference library
- A selection of cold beers, soft drinks, water for sale
- Courtyard patio area
- Free coffee in the mornings
- Downhill Biking Tours to the thermal pools. (Popayan\'s most popular tour!)
- Coffee Tours
- Downloadable info-guides for your ipod or laptop.
- 5 mins walk from the main square & 8 mins from the bus station!
Hostel Trail has 11 private rooms and 3 dorm rooms.
All private rooms come with shutters (to block out the light and sound) as well as a bedside desk and lamp. 4 of our private rooms come with private bathroom.
Located right in the Colonial centre of Popayan we´re also just 8 minutes walk from the bus station.
For overlanders travelling using a GPS device, the hostel is located at: Latitude: 2°26'36.51'N Longitude: 76°36'37.06'W. Cheap, secure parking (5,000 Pesos per day) is available just 30m from the hostel.