Swiss Hostal Martinik
Hostel | Carrera 4 Numero 11-88, La Candelaria, Centro Bogota, Colombia 11001
81 out of 89 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (09/09/2014)
"The hostel is well located for travelers to have easy access to some of the key attractions of Bogota. The staff are very helpful and friendly and for a first time experience in the city I think most people would find…"Read all Swiss Hostal Martinik reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Television room
- Luggage Room USD 0.49
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bogota?Contact us directly
See other properties in Bogota
Hostal Baluarte La Candelaria
Zohar Hostel / Hotel
Colombian Dream Hostel
Hostal Colonial la Quinta
Masaya Bogota Hostel
Welcome to our oasis in the Candelaria, Bogotás historical center. The newly renovated quality Swiss Hostel Martinik is located within a walking distance of the main museums, squares, churches and other monuments. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Deluxe Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Budget Single (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Swiss Hostal Martinik
We also offer lots of price-included services:
- A large fully equipped community kitchen and a huge barbecue.
- World-famous Colombian coffee, as well as herbal tea the hole day.
- A self-service breakfast featuring toast, jam, coffee, milk, tea, and granola.
- Hot steamy showers 24 hours
- Fire protection systems, security cameras, secure entrances, and lockers.
- Hair dryers, towels, and iron are also available.
- Free unlimited local telephone calls, free internet computers equipped with headphones and webcams.
- Two WiFi access points, providing coverage throughout the entire hostel, with 4 MB high-speed connections.
- Plenty of information about Bogotá.
- A Nintendo Wii with hundreds of games as well Netflix Movie Portal access.
- A big assortment of board games, tourist maps and traveler guides.
- A reading room with book exchange and lots of magazines.
- A lounge with a second digital TV, an extensive collection of DVDs and doubly surround system.
- A gas fireplace to cut the edge of the cool nights and enhance the pleasure of exchanging stories.
- Next to us a Door Pizzeria with great products.
You can also purchase beers, drinks, snacks, toiletries, and implements for the BBQ from the front-desk at very low prices 24 hours a day. Additional we have Laundry Service, International Calls and lots more.
Our spacious common areas, and our staff, always ready to provide excellence in customer service, will add to the enjoyment of your experience in Bogotá. Beside with lots of benefits and commission based salaries we support a fair relation ideology to our workers. You are welcome in our family-style hostel.
Welcome to one of the best hostels in Bogotá, Swiss Hostal Martinik!
Our central location, on Carrera 4 No. 11-88, will afford you with ease in your tour and travel arrangements. You can take a taxi from the airport, bus terminal or from anywhere in the city, and say to the driver that you need to go “La Candelaria - Centro, close to Biblioteca Luis Ángel Arango” a well-known landmark in the city, simply give our address and there is no easier place to find, and no safer place to be.
Check-in time is at 2:00 pm and check-out time is at 11:00 at the morning, but of course you are welcome to stay in our common areas and even take a nap in our hammocks, or leave your bags in our locked storage room, until the time of your flight or bus departure nears, before you bid us Adios!