Swiss Hostal Martinik
Hostel | Carrera 4 Numero 11-88, La Candelaria, Centro Bogota, Colombia 11001
50 out of 53 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (15/04/2013)
"The staff were welcoming and happy. The kitchen was big and clean. The breakfast was good!"Read all Swiss Hostal Martinik reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Television room
- Luggage Room USD 0.53
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bogota?Contact us directly
See other properties in Bogota
Hostal Baluarte La Candelaria
Zohar Hostel / Hotel
Hostal Colonial la Quinta
Masaya Bogota Hostel
Hostal Mr Warrot
Welcome to our oasis in the heart of La Candelaria, Bogota´s historic district. The newly renovated quality Hostel Martinik is located within a walking distance of the main museums, squares, churches and other monuments.
At economic prices, recently renovated, and now under Swiss management, Hostal Martinik offers an ideal and secure place to overnight, relax, and plan your daily Bogota adventure.
Here we want you to feel at home. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Deluxe Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Budget Single (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Swiss Hostal Martinik
We also offer lots of price-included services:
• A large fully equipped community kitchen and a huge barbecue for your enjoyment and delight.
• A variety of drinks, those naturally include a constant supply of world-famous Colombian coffee
• A self-service breakfast to get you going each morning, featuring bread, jam, coffee, milk, tea, and granola.
• Hot steamy showers
• Fire protection systems, security cameras, secure entrances, and personal property lockers.
• Comfortable European-size beds, also European Duvets in private Rooms.
• Umbrellas, hair dryers, towels, and iron
• Free unlimited local telephone calls, a free internet room with computers equipped with headphones and webcams.
• Two WiFi access points, providing ample coverage throughout the entire premises, with 4 MB high-speed connections.
• Plenty of information on Bogotá, including an array of attractions that range from the most traveled tours that you might read about in all guides: museum tours, bicycle tours, night-life outings in party buses, to the less known possibilities. We can complement your travel plans with first-hand information on the mosaic of amazing landscapes and places that Bogotá and Colombia have to offer.
• A Nintendo Wii with hundreds of games and various controls as well as access to Netflix Cinema Portal and digital TV.
• A big assortment of board games, tourist maps and traveler guides.
• A reading room with a library of books and magazines, where you can exchange books and pick up a new read.
• A lounge with a second digital TV, an extensive collection of DVDs and a high quality doubly surround system.
• A gas fireplace to cut the edge of the cool nights and enhance the pleasure of exchanging stories with other travelers.
• A smoking area.
We offer a variety of lodging arrangements that range from a queen suite with its own bathroom, to private rooms with shared bathrooms, to rooms with bunk beds to satisfy every need and every budget.
We also offer a 10% discount for a stay of over 7 days and a 20% discount for those who volunteer with foundations responsible for providing an array of services for vulnerable children in the surrounding areas.
Our spacious common areas, and our staff, always ready to provide excellence in customer service will add to the enjoyment of your experience in Bogotá. Beside with lots of benefits and commission based salaries we support a fair relation ideology to our workers. You are welcome in our family-style hostel.
At Hostal Martinik, we are always looking to provide more, better and innovative services, so your suggestions and comments are always welcomed!
Our central location, on Carrera 4 No. 11-88, will afford you with ease in your tour and travel arrangements. You can take a taxi from the airport, bus terminal or from anywhere in the city, and say to the driver that you need to go “La Candelaria - Centro, close to Biblioteca Luis Ángel Arango” a well-known landmark in the city, simply give our address and there is no easier place to find, and no safer place to be.
Check-in time is at 2:00 pm and check-out time is at 11:00 noon, but of course you are welcome to stay in our common areas and even take a nap in our hammocks, or leave your bags in our locked storage room, until the time of your flight or bus departure nears, before you bid us Adios!
Welcome to one of the best hostels in Bogotá, Hostal Martinik!