- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shuttle Bus
- Steam room
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bogota?
Basic 10 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
Deluxe Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Standard Single Private Shared Bathroom
Standard Twin Private Shared Bathroom
Basic Single Private Shared Bathroom
About Swiss Hostal Martinik
At economical prices, recently, under Swiss management, Swiss Hostal Martinik offers an ideal and secure place to relax. Here we want you to feel at home.
We also offer lots of price-included services:
- A large fully equipped community kitchen and a huge barbecue.
- World-famous Colombian coffee, as well as herbal tea the hole day.
- A self-service breakfast featuring toast, jam, coffee, milk, tea, and granola.
- Hot steamy showers 24 hours
- Fire protection systems, security cameras, secure entrances, and lockers.
- Hair dryers, towels, and iron are also available.
- Free unlimited local telephone calls, free internet computers equipped with headphones and webcams.
- Two WiFi access points, providing coverage throughout the entire hostel, with 4 MB high-speed connections.
- Plenty of information about Bogotá.
- A Nintendo Wii with hundreds of games as well Netflix Movie Portal access.
- A big assortment of board games, tourist maps and traveler guides.
- A reading room with book exchange and lots of magazines.
- A lounge with a second digital TV, an extensive collection of DVDs and doubly surround system.
- A gas fireplace to cut the edge of the cool nights and enhance the pleasure of exchanging stories.
- Next to us a Door Pizzeria with great products.
You can also purchase beers, drinks, snacks, toiletries, and implements for the BBQ from the front-desk at very low prices 24 hours a day. Additional we have Laundry Service, International Calls and lots more.
Our spacious common areas, and our staff, always ready to provide excellence in customer service, will add to the enjoyment of your experience in Bogotá. Beside with lots of benefits and commission based salaries we support a fair relation ideology to our workers. You are welcome in our family-style hostel.
Welcome to one of the best hostels in Bogotá, Swiss Hostal Martinik!
Our central location, on Carrera 4 No. 11-88, will afford you with ease in your tour and travel arrangements. You can take a taxi from the airport, bus terminal or from anywhere in the city, and say to the driver that you need to go “La Candelaria - Centro, close to Biblioteca Luis Ángel Arango” a well-known landmark in the city, simply give our address and there is no easier place to find, and no safer place to be.
Check-in time is at 2:00 pm and check-out time is at 11:00 at the morning, but of course you are welcome to stay in our common areas and even take a nap in our hammocks, or leave your bags in our locked storage room, until the time of your flight or bus departure nears, before you bid us Adios!
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.