The Cosy Garden
Hostel | Shi Ban Qiao, 35, Yangshuo, China 541900
10 out of 10 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (17/09/2014)
Andra Ghira thinks…
"Good location, in a quiet village. The cozy backyard garden, the indoor/outdoor hang-out spaces create a comfortable atmosphere. The staff is really friendly and helpful. They can help you with the…"Read all The Cosy Garden reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Bicycle hire
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 3.25
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Yangshuo?Contact us directly
See other properties in Yangshuo
Yangshuo Tai He Zhi Hostel
Yangshuo 11 Youth Hostel
No Kidd Inn
Yang Shuo Senior Leader International Youth Hostel
Monkey Jane's Roof Top Bar & Guesthouse 背包客栈
Showbiz Inn at West Street
Enter dates to check prices
About The Cosy Garden
The Cosy Garden offers:
- Beautiful and relaxing environment with stunning views out over the paddy fields of the village
- Cultural stay amongst the local villagers
- Easy access to the center, 15-20min Li-river walk or just a 7 min bike ride with free bikes after 4.00pm.
- Front terrace with pool-table and a one-stop reception/tours desk/bar area with espresso coffees, wines and Belgian Beers.
- A comfy TV- lounge filled with bean bags and sofas where laziness is encouraged.
- Bright rooms with comfy beds, private bathrooms with rain shower & western toilets.
- Maximum security with smart card access to the front door and rooms with 24hrs security surveillance and guard.
With starting from April 2014:
- Family style dinners when enough people sign up in cooperation with our Carpe Diem Hostel next-door with cheap, local, sumptuous and delicious buffet!
- Guest Kitchen with all-you-can-eat healthy, fresh and local breakfast buffet each morning until 11.00am (flexible though) for just 20Y per person.
- Outdoor terrace, garden and indoor lounge where you can have your breakfast, lunch or dinner served as well.
FREE coffee & tea all day
FREE air condition in every room (heating/cooling)
FREE PC’s & WiFi (outdoor deck-lounge-bar-rooms-everywhere)
FREE clean bed sheets
FREE fluffy towels
FREE use of books
FREE luggage storage
FREE guide to Yangshuo and the rice terraces (see online guide of Yangshuo Insider)
FREE The Cosy Garden cycling map with images to lead you where no one else goes!
FREE train and bus time tables and ticket booking for your next destination
FREE bikes after 4.00pm
Laundry service / bike-scooter rental / airport transfers / extensive travel information off super friendly, enthusiastic and helpful multilingual staff. No curfew, no lockout.
Please do note:
Whilst close to the center, our B&B is not really suitable for people who wish to party in town every night. Our staff works very hard to have a very respectful and peaceful vibe without the drunken atmosphere offered elsewhere. Our goal is to make you feel like at home and will provide you with a great social atmosphere, as well as giving you the opportunity to have a good sleep after a busy day of sightseeing. This is a social hostel however not a party place. There are no clubs in our village so you can get a good night sleep. For a more active night check out Trippers Carpe Diem with its cosy deck and lounge bar just a 1 minute walk away.
Looking forward to meeting you here!
Our countryside hostel may be small but we have made sure our rooms feel as comfortable as they are cosy.
All our rooms have mountain views and look out onto the local village, the lush karst mountains and offer huge windows to give you a great light feeling room...
All our rooms have tiled wooden flooring, TV's, Air Conditioning
queen size double, and/or large size single beds, soft western style mattresses, quality bedding and en-suite bathrooms with all modern facilities (24h hot water, western toilet, set of towels, rain shower and complementary soap and shampoo dispensers).
We offer en-suite double rooms (1 queen size bed), twin rooms (2 single beds) and single rooms (1 single bed).
The Cosy Garden
36 Shi Ban Qiao Village
541900 Yangshuo, Guangxi, China
?????? ???36 ???? ?????? 541900
The Cosy Garden is set in the lush green valley of ShiBanQiao, 1.4km North of the old center of Yangshuo with its lively bar and shopping scene at a perfect distance. It takes about 15-20 min beautiful walk along the Li-river to the old town center and entertainment area along the same river. By bicycle (free with us after 14.00) it just takes 8 minutes and a car max 5.
The village has remained unspoilt by tourism, the locals still go about their daily business tending to their crops whilst keeping a watchful eye on the water buffaloes as they meander around the village, dogs run wild, grandparents sit on porches playing with their grandchildren, simple daily life in all its beauty.