Trippers Carpe Diem
Hostel | Shi Ban Qiao village, nr 35, Yangshuo, China 541900
80 out of 82 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (03/07/2015)
Mirka Erler thinks…
"I liked the calm environment, which is hard to find in a crowded city like Yangshuo. The staff was very helpful explaining day trips and called a Motortaxi for me (they asked me if I wanted a real…"Read all Trippers Carpe Diem reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Airport Pickup USD 43.64
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Yangshuo?Contact us directly
See other properties in Yangshuo
The Stone Bridge - Home Sweet Home in the Valley
Yang Shuo Senior Leader International Youth Hostel
Monkey Jane's Roof Top Bar & Guesthouse 背包客栈
Yangshuo 11 Youth Hostel
No Kidd Inn
The Cosy Garden
Yangshuo Explorer Hotel
Just around the corner of Yangshuo's lively center, halfway up the valley in one of Yangshuo's most beautiful nearby villages, within walking short distance from town! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Trippers Carpe Diem
Trippers Carpe Diem will provide you with:
- Wide open terraces on 3 different levels with arguably the best communal balcony views of Yangshuo! Pool-table, lounge music, plenty of comfy seating areas and a bar nearby with a fridge full of cheap local beers and what might be a welcome change for the Chinese beers, a great selection of Belgian Beers with Duvel, Leffe, Hoegaarden, Stella, Chimay and Rochefort! Common areas and rooms have been refreshed and refurbished in March 2014.
- Dormitories with individual beds with curtains below for comfort and privacy. AC, WiFi, Individual lockers and reading lights, free linen. Attached bathroom with western toilet, rain shower and free use of fluffy towels and toiletries. You can also charge your gadgets and accessories safely with power sockets built into your individual locker.
- Private rooms feature AC, TV, WiFi, private bathroom with western toilet & rain Shower, free use of linen, towels and toiletries.
- A familiar, friendly and young atmosphere where you will find us the whole day always willing to help you find a place to eat or to go out in town, book tickets, find the best deals on activities, off road trails and onward transportation.
- NEW! Sumptuous family style group dinners on our outdoor deck with a varied selection of the best local dishes you can try all out and pick your favourites. Offered every evening at a budget price.
- NEW! Outdoor Movie Projector for cosy movie nights on our deck. Available when the majority is up for it.
- Well maintained bikes and scooters to explore the hilly roads and admire the scenery surrounding our village in a most relaxing way.
- Free bikes after 4.00pm, so you are just a free 7 minute bike ride along the Li-river away from West Street, the shop, restaurant and club area along the same river.
- Cheerful English speaking staff who enthusiastically contribute to our great hostel atmosphere!
- Self-composed travel guide book will be your top source of information with all tours, sights and activities listed in and around Yangshuo. We provide our own detailed cycling maps and our reception and bar girls will add all additional information to it to suit your needs.
- Off-the-beaten-track activities such as kayaking trips on secluded parts of the Li-river, rock climbing and deep water soloing along Li-river cliffs, Longji Rice terrace tour, great off the beaten track cycling tours, scooter tours winding for miles into the hills, various bamboo-rafting tours (on both Li-river and Yulong river), tai chi on our rooftop terrace, Yangshuo local cooking classes, cave and Moon Hill hiking trips, light show and cormorant fishing tickets, etc.
- DVD-room with flat-screen TV and movies, books library, music, board games and cards, to keep you entertained non depending on weather conditions...
- In-house supplies, snacks & fruit shop.
- Free internet and WiFi-access in all areas, common and private.
- Pick-up service from anywhere in Guilin or Yangshuo. Taxi service in and out of town, 5 minutes.
- A great combination of events & chill where travellers from all over the world come to meet and exchange experiences. If you are a person who wants to make new friends, have a beer, enjoy the hostel atmosphere amid great scenery, you have found your place!
Our guesthouse consists mainly of 2 floors with all rooms positioned around a centered hall and living area with TV, built-in movie-player, a reading corner and pc with free internet access, a cosy lounge cafe and open terraces, all offering great views over the landscape Yangshuo is famous for.
Our privates all have air-con and heating facilities, wi-fi and wooden flooring, private bathrooms with western toilet, soap and shampoo dispensers, set of towels and 24 hour hot water.
We provide en-suite double, single and twin private rooms and a spacious 4- and 6-bed dormitory with privacy curtains and charger sockets in your private lockers.
Let the songs of neighboring birds nestled in the bamboo trees surrounding us guide you out of bed, sit back and enjoy every minute of your holiday!
An oasis of relaxation and quiet comfort where a truly warm welcome awaits you!
Trippers Carpe Diem
Shi Ban Qiao, 35
Trippers Carpe Diem is located in Shi Ban Qiao better known as 'Long Tou Shan (Dragon Head Mountain), a picturesque village in the countryside near the Li-river going upstream (NW) along the pedestrian walkway starting near the river end of 'West Street', Yangshuo's main shopping street, for about 1.5 km. We are halfway in the village you will enter at your left, being right at the start of some beautiful less-traveled cycling roads that wind for miles into the hills through some of the most dramatic Yangshuo scenery and leading to ancient little towns and villages. Our village offers plenty of hiking and running trails too. And just around the corner the Li-river provides an excellent refreshing swimming area at Yangshuo's favorite swimming spot or a bit further upstream at the more privately 'secret beach'.
Directions from Yangshuo center > from anywhere in the center, go to the Li-river, turn left and follow the road aside the river (keep the river at your right hand side), always keep going straight ahead. When the road bends away from the river do not turn right but instead follow straight ahead and soon - after 300m - you will enter the village and you will find our colorful guesthouse at about 50m at your left hand side.