Lete Youth Hostel Map
Hostel | 16th Floor 5# Building, Building International Village, Jiancai Street Xining, China 810000
50 out of 58 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (26/04/2015)
christopher coleman thinks…
"Was a quirky layout and our room was very spacious. Manager Jane and husband Doug very helpful and provided excellent info. Good breakfasts."Read all Lete Youth Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Xining?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From Xining Train Station:??
- Take the bus No.16? or 31
- Then get off at 'Shi Yi Zhong/???' bus stop?
- Walk across the road, walk down at 'Jian Cai Xiang/???' road for 200 meters. When you see the 15-floor building on your left side with a yellow-board sign with our name in front of the gate, please enter and take the elevator to get to the 15th floor, then walk up one more floor, you will be arriving at the reception.
From the airport:?
- Take the airport bus for 21 Yuan get to 'Xi Men' bus stop at downtown. It takes half a hour.?- Then take taxi from there to 'Guo Ji Cun Gong Yu No. 5 Building/?????#5?', where Lete Youth Hostel is located, for 8 Yuan, about 10 minutes. ??
There are 4 long-distance bus stations. They are still changing the bus schedule cause the main bus station at Xining train station is just open, you could take bus #16 or 31(Check direction above). Please call us consult about direction if you land at other bus stations.
From any other place in the city of Xining:?
- One bus stop near by the hostel is No.16, 17, 18, 31, 82 and the bus stop is called as 'Shi Yi Zhong/???'?
- The another bus stop near by the hostel is No. 30, 104 and the bus stop is called 'San Zhong/??'??
Please feel free to call us at (++86)0971-8202080, if you need us to instruct the driver to find us!