Suzhou Watertown Hostel
Hostel | #27 dashitou alley, jiangsu, Suzhou, China 215002
122 out of 142 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (23/04/2015)
Puti Puar thinks…
"The hostel is very cute, it has nice atmosphere. It's very good for such friendly rate :)"Read all Suzhou Watertown Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Onsite shop(s)
- Outside area
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 2.36
- Airport Pickup
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Suzhou?Contact us directly
Definitely downtown, Shanghai (Pudong,Hongqiao),Wuxi airport direct to Hostel.
Secured Hostel! – PSB (Suzhou Public Security Bureau) is our neighbors.
Owner also is a budget traveler, so we know what needs when we’re on the road.
I’ve decided I’m going to live this life for some time to come.
Our Hostel had a Graceful Chinese name -- A Floating Life of four seasons Read more
Enter dates to check prices
About Suzhou Watertown Hostel
The Structure is just splendid: a real 200 years old historically protected Suzhou building, Traditional block-houses with a big courtyard-style and chill-out garden. Staying with the plants, trees, water, fish, and fall in love with the old and simple Suzhou folk customs.
A BICYCIE is most of the best way for Feeling Suzhou! One can Getting in Touch with Ancient Wisdom, Modern Life and Contemporary Civilization of Suzhou in Zero-distance.
Quiet alleyway, friendly eyes, warm exchange of greetings within neighbors, a simple and happy life atmosphere, all these are reminding you:
Life Style in Old Town Suzhou
As a developing youth hostel, we always keep perfecting our facilities and our service.
We know very well what a budget travelers needs when we’re on the road: Wide common spaces for comfortable sofa to chill out or socialize and share experiences, International long distance call, Lots of foreign language books to borrow and swap, Quality bike rental, No curfew, Cheap laundry, Cheap cold local beer& cocktail,Hostel kitchen serves cheap but delicious Chinese and western foods!
And, More Free Services!
* FREE private lockers
* FREE Internet and Wi-Fi(Facebook)
* FREE 24-hour hot shower &drinking water
* FREE luggage storage
* FREE linens/duvets and hairdryer
* FREE DVDs to borrow (many hundreds of DVD)
* FREE board/table games
* FREE books to borrow including guidebooks such as LP series
* FREE travel information about Suzhou, Tongli, Luzhi
* FREE foreign language book library
* FREE electric blanket provided in winter time
Cleanliness is a must for us!
Guests’satisfaction is our main goal, and thanks to many years of experience in hostelling industry, we are quite proud of our achievement on this.
Our young and efficient staffs speak English and are there to provide the best advice on places to visit, best restaurants or anything you might need.
The fabulous Watertown hostel is your home from home in Suzhou.
We provide 10 Simple but luminous; budget but top quality dorms. Share Bathroom. Type had 2/3/4/6 beds (40\’). And,
3 Single private Ensuite: 1 bed of size 48\’for 1 person
3 Double private Ensuite: 1 bed of size 59-71\’for 2 persons
2 Deluxe Twin private Ensuite: 2 beds size 48\’for 2 - 3 persons
Only 18 rooms? Yes, we are an exquisite hostel
Beds and rooms are allocated on the arrival day. We will do our best to accommodate you, but there is no guarantee a group of 2 or more people will be in the same room, or a booking will have the same bed/same room all nights. We cannot guarantee a top/low bed, or a top/low floor
If you need to change room or bed, please pack up your stuff before 10:00am and store them in our storage, then check into the new room at afternoon
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival only by e-mail
One nights will be charged if cancellation or no show
If you arrive later than the scheduled time on your booking, your booking would be cancelled automatically
Suzhou Watertown Hostel is located in the central of the middle AXIS (Renmin Rd); definitely it is in the HEART of Ancient Suzhou;PSB (Public Security Bureau) with us same alley.
You will love our hostel if you are looking for a cheap but character place to stay in quiet downtown center, close by historical heritage, convenient public transportation, lots of travelers and great atmosphere!
- 3.5km to Suzhou Railway Station, Suzhou North Long-Distance Bus Station, 4.5km to Suzhou South Long-Distance Bus Station
- 1.5km to Guanqian Jie Walk St ( Furen Fang, Taijian Long, Deyue Lou, Zhuhongxing Noodles, Temple of Mystery)
- 2.5km to Canglang(Blue Wave) Pavilion , Confucian Temple (Refer to Lonely Planet for detailed info about this Garden & temple)
- 2 mines walk to Le Qiao Metro Station (Ganjiang Lu) (2012.10)
- 3 mines walk to banks and ATMs
- 5 mines walk to Postal office and Train ticket office
- 5 mines walk to Shanghai Airport Shuttle Bus (More inf at Directions)
- 2 mines walk to many local bus stops
(1) Bus No.923: To Humble Administrator’s Garden, Suzhou Museum (FREE) and Lion’s Grove Garden, also walk to Pingjiang Lu
(2) Bus No.146: To AUCHAN Maximum Super Market and other side station (Bank of China) To Tiger Hill
(3) Bus No.933: To Lingering Garden, West Garden Temple, also walk to Shantang Jie ,
(4) Bus No.931: To Hanshan(Cold Mountain) Temple, and Other Side Station(South) To Master Of Nets Garden, Shiquan Jie Bar& Restaurant St.