Wushanyi Youth Hostel
Hostel | No.22 Mid Zhongshan Street, Hangzhou, China 310001
108 out of 115 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (03/05/2015)
"The location is nice, there are small shops and restaurants around the hostel, the drum tower is close, but the lake is a bit far away. Luckily the hostel offers a reasonably priced bike rental. Bikes are really the way…"Read all Wushanyi Youth Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- ATM / cash machine
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Outside area
- Breakfast USD 4.25
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hangzhou?Contact us directly
See other properties in Hangzhou
Hangzhou Hofang Hostel
Hangzhou YMCA International Youth Hostel
Hangzhou International Youth Hostel
Hangzhou Lanshui Youth Hostel
Hangzhou West Lake Youth House
Fiona's Trip Hostel
WuShanyi youth hostel is one of the oldest International Youth Hostel in Hangzhou. Located in Zhongshan Road No. 22, "The Nan Song Yu St." walking street. ("Nan Song Yu St.” is the oldest street in Hangzhou; the Southern Song Dynasty imperial palace was connected to a main road. Block has many historic buildings.)15 min. to WESTLAKE by foot and Y11 by taxi from train station. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Superior Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Family Room (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget 2 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Wushanyi Youth Hostel
The hostel is only a couple of hundred meters from any of these tourist attractions: Historical Gate, Trad. Chinese Medical Museum, Hu Xueyan’s Residence, Pedestrian Hefang & Imperial Street. A short 5-minute walk will take you to either Wushan Square or Intime Shopping Mall from the hostel, and it’s just a 15 minutes walking to West Lake. The hostel is about 1.7 kilometers from the main (central) Hangzhou railway station - an 11 yuan taxi fare. There are lots of buses nearby to places of attraction, shops and etc.
The hostel is a very bright n' neat property combined with a Chinese exterior n' a Western interior, clean rooms, cosy mattresses and big windows, a spacious lobby with couches and public computers that are always to be occupied freely at any time. Staff at the reception always does their best to be friendly and helpful to guests, who often keep returning from all over the world, either staying in shared dorms or private en suite!
Free WiFi is available in the shared dorms and communal area - where there is a pool table for relaxing and meeting fellow guests. Free luggage storage is provided at the reception, train, coach tickets and laundry service with extra charges are also available.
Look forward to your visiting, and hope you have a good time here.
A. Let's know if you are not able to be here before your scheduled time, which was indicated in your reservation, or a default 18:00 if there was no any indicating of your arrival time, otherwise your reservation will may be cancelled. There will be an email confirming your reservation from us after your reservation has been noticed.
B. RMB cash only for payment.
All rooms include free sheets and towels upon a request, AC and key card access are also available.
1. 8 Bed Mixed Dorm shared shower(private locker, a bit cramped when a full-loading, FREE WiFi inside); Guests over 55 years old are not allowed to stay in dormitory rooms, please check other privates.
2. 6-bunk mixed dorm shared shower(private locker, FREE WiFi inside); Guests over 55 years old are not allowed to stay in dormitory rooms, please check other privates.
3. 8-bunk mixed dorm en-suite(private locker, a bit cramped when a full-loading, FREE WiFi inside); Guests over 55 years old are not allowed to stay in dormitory rooms, please check other privates.
4. 4 Bed Dorm - Female only - private shower (4 singles, not bunks, internet access with a cable in the room, WiFi is available in the lobby of the ground floor, same condition all below); Guests over 55 years old are not allowed to stay in dormitory rooms, please check other privates.
5. Twin Private en-suite (two singles, internet access with a cable in the room, WiFi is available in the lobby of the ground floor, same condition all below);
6. Double Room en-suite (one double bed);
7. 2 person's Private shower(a DAILY PROMOTIONAL room which can be either a double room ensuite or a twin private ensuite )
8. Superior Private Double en-suite (1 king-sized double bed, daily promotion is available);
9. Triple (double + single) En-suite (1 double bed and 1 single bed, daily promotion is available);
10. Family Room En-suite (1 double + 2 single beds, 3rd floor, daily promotion is available);
11. BUDGET DOUBLE Private - shared shower (Be VERY CAREFUL with description of this room here. This room is a very small room with a sky window under a low taper roof on 4th floor, no lift. It is NOT a bed but a MATTRESS inside, A.C. is avai, No WiFi. Toilet at the same floor, shared shower at 2nd floor. It is suitable for a couple who prefer budget accommodation. daily promotion is also available)
Address: No. 22, Mid Zhongshan Street, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou 310002, China
The hostel is in the pedestrian area, take a taxi to the historical gate (Gulou/Drum Tower). Walk into the pedestrian area through the stone gate, and follow the path as it turns left, then take the next right. You'll see the HI and YHAChina signs above the next alley on the right. We are in the alley.
There are a lot of Chinese stuff selling on the pedestrian streets, and one restaurants street just next to the most famous historical one of Hangzhou. And there are a lot of pubs and cafes and bars beside the scenic lake, with a brilliant nightlife there.
Bars also worthy to be visited on the street close to the campus of one of the top best university of China here, a lot of Chinese and foreign students there under a cheap price.
Bus stops nearby connect main attractions of the place, cinemas, live shows, temples, so don't be afraid to check with us.
Other sites nearby:
Wushan Square(sorts of stuff selling at weekend); Public Bicycle free occupying; McDonnald's; Bank Of China(exchanging); China Post;
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. Let's know if you are not able to be here before your scheduled time, which was indicated in your reservation, or a default 18:00 if there was no any indicating of your arrival time, otherwise your reservation will may be cancelled. There will be an email confirming your reservation from us after your booking has been noticed.
2. Ask a receipt from the driver if you come here by taxi, in case either stuff lost in the cab or you were overpriced by the driver.
3. Bring your passports all of you and your most recent visa, they are demanded for checking you in.
4. Pet not allowed staying in your room, but he/she is able to stay in the yard.
5. RMB cash only for payment.