Hangzhou Hofang Hostel
Hostel | No.67 DaJing Lane, Hangzhou, Hangzhou, China 310000
68 out of 69 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/06/2015)
"Was easy to meet people, the attached cafe is a nice place to have an affordable drink. They play movies sometimes in the common area on a projector. Bed had a plug and a little shelf. Location is fairly central…"Read all Hangzhou Hofang Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 4.71
- Luggage Room
Due to the coming of hot season, our rooms and dorm beds are in short supply. So we can only keep all the reservations till 18:00 on your arrival day. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hangzhou?Contact us directly
See other properties in Hangzhou
Wushanyi Youth Hostel
Hangzhou YMCA International Youth Hostel
Hangzhou International Youth Hostel
Hangzhou Lanshui Youth Hostel
Hangzhou West Lake Youth House
Fiona's Trip Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hangzhou Hofang Hostel
[Hot Water supplied between 7am-12:30pm and 6:30pm-1am(+24h) on cold dates(0 minus) in winter]
Hofang Youth Hostel is located in Dajing Street, nestled between two of the most famous old pedestrian streets, and one restaurant-street, in Hangzhou. The area used to be the imperial center of the Latter Song (Nan Song) Dynasty, and the street where the hostel is (where much of the history and culture remain) is also the one that is full of restored old buildings, with lots of character, identifying it with the traditional Yangtze Delta.
The hostel is only a couple of hundred meters from any of these tourist attractions: the Historical Gate, the Traditional Chinese Medicine Museum, Hu Xueyans Residence, the Pedestrian Hefang & Imperial Streets. A short 5-minute walk will take you to either Wushan Square or Intime Shopping Mall from the hostel, and it takes 15 minutes by foot either to West Lake or Carrefour. The hostel is about 1.7 kilometers from the Main (central) Hangzhou Train Station - an 11 yuan taxi fare. There are lots of buses nearby to places of attraction, shops and etc., it is an extremely conveniently place to hang out!
The hostel has a courtyard in the central area, as well as a paved outdoor patio, with white walls, traditional roofs with Chinese tiles, and a pomelo tree. There are Chinese loft rooms, with exposed wooden beams, private and shared dorm rooms available to guests - who often keep returning from all over the world! We have a cozy cafe / bar inside and a lovely Chinese restaurant, offering both Chinese & Western food and drinks.
FREE WiFi is available in the cafe / bar and the communal area - where there is a mini pool table for relaxing and meeting fellow guests. Private rooms have both FREE internet access, either by WiFi or with a cable. Facilities of the hostel include security keycard, heater / Air Conditioner, complimentary use of a towel, slippers, and both shared & private hot showers accessible 24 hours per day. Free luggage storage is provided at the reception. Barbecue facilities and laundry service with extra charges are also available.
Leave a review about your stay, help us improve our service and accommodate more guests better, that will be highly appreciated!
We look forward to welcoming you here - your Hangzhou Holiday Home, Hofang Hostel!
Hope you have a good time here.
1. Budget Double ensuite/Very small double room with a double mattress on a Tatami basis, which is wrapped by 3 walls. Private hot shower, AC and kettle inside, complimentary use of towels(same room facilities as other Ensuite Rooms below). Suitable for a couple travel without luggages and do not mind space.
2. Deluxe Double ensuite/Deluxe is just a lable to differ from other doubles. It is a kind of loft/duplex/maisonette, a double mattress under roof is on the loft floor above the shower. A small wooden staircase connects the bedroom and bottom hall where is avai for much luggage.
3. Twin Private/2 single beds, private toilet and shower.
4.Superior Double/A 1.8m width bed, private toilet and shower. Suits a couple who prefer a kingsize bed or travel with a little baby.
5. Budget Single/Small room with a double mattress on a 24cm high wooden basis. AC and kettle inside, private hot shower and toilet, free use of a bath towel.
6. Triple Room ensuite/3 beds of this room can be either 3 single beds or 1 double bed + 2 single beds, besides one extra pad mattress is also avai for another ppl. Plz contact us if you are 4 or 5 ppl(extra 40yuan each for either an 4th or 5th person ).
7. 8-bed Mixed Dorm/ground floor, free WIFI, shared toilet and shower, private locker, AC, slipper, keycard access both for the room and entrance of dormitories area. Room can be a bit jammed with a full loading.
8. 6-bed Female Dorm/6 wooden bunks at ground floor, private locker and read-lamp each.
9. 3-bed Dorm ensuite/either girl or boy only/1 double and 2 single beds inside. Rate is for one person, let us know if you are 2 girls together, the double bed is avai for you 2. No personal locker
There are lots of Chinese stuff selling on the pedestrian old street, and one restaurant next. And there are lots of bars on the street beside the scenic lake, with a brilliant nightlife there.
Bars also worthy to be visited on the street close to the campus of one of the top best universities of China here, a lot of Chinese and foreign students there under a cheap price.
Bus stops nearby with lines connecting main places of attractions, cinemas, live shows, temples, don't be afraid to check with us.
Other sites nearby:
Wushan Square, Wushan Hill Park; Free City Bicycle; McDonnald's; Bank Of China; China Post;
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. Let us know if you are not able to be here before your scheduled time which was indicated on your booking, or the default 18:00 if there was no informing. Otherwise your reservation will maybe cancelled. There will be always an email confirming your reservation after we have noticed it.
2. Daily duty of the reception is 7am - 0am, there is a night watch out of this tim, to let you in or out. A deposit and your passport are asked to be kept overnight, and we will check you in on the following day.
3. Ask a receipt from the driver if you come here by taxi, in case either stuff lost in the cab or you were overpriced by the driver.
4. RMB cash only for payment.