Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hostel
Hostel | #16, Yang Shi Jie, Chengdu, China 610015
135 out of 137 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (29/09/2014)
Richard Wolters thinks…
"friendly staff and good atmosphere. After arriving they were just about to leave for a night cycling tour . While putting my stuff away they quickly got me another bicycle and waited for me to be…"Read all Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Airport Pickup USD 13.00
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chengdu?Contact us directly
See other properties in Chengdu
Mr.Panda youth hostel
ChengDu Olive Inn
Nova Traveller's Lodge
JinJiang Inn ( ChengDu WenShuFang Inn)
Dragon Town International Youth Hostel
The Loft Hostel
Chengdu Traffic Inn
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)Complimentary drink on arrival
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hostel
Is there any hostel in Chengdu located only 20 meters away from metro station (1 minute walk from ''luomashi metro station exit A'') ? Could be more convenient than this?
* Mao Statue is only 1 stop away!
* Wenshu Temple is only 1stop away!
* People's Park is only 2 stops away!
* Green Ram Temple is only 3 stops away!
* North Railway Station is only 3 stops away!
* East Railway Station is only 8 stops away!
Is there any hostel located right at the heart of downtown with easiest access to city's attractions by foot?
* Tianfu Square/Mao Statue (8 minutes walk)
* Pinganqiao Catholic Church (5 minutes walk)
* Royal Mosque (10 minutes walk)
* People's Park (15 minutes walk)
* Wide lane bar and restaurant street (15 minutes walk)
* Wenshu Temple (15 minutes walk)
Is there any hostel provides bigger room than Lazybones? And all with windows?
Standard twin (3.85m x 3.85m)
Big/Deluxe twin (3.75m x 5.6m)
Triple (3.75m x 5.6m)
4-bed dorm (3.3m x 3.1m)
6-bed dorm (3.75m x 5.6m)
Is there any hostel provides spacious, bright traveler's lounge with all kinds of recreational facilities such as pool table, table tennis plus outdoor floral garden with lots of relaxing spaces to hang out? Most of all, you can freely enjoy the common area and no one will force you to consume!
* Free pool table
* Free table tennis
* Free board games
* Free dvd movies
* Free library (lots of English books)
* Free darts
As Lazybones is under the same management of Mix hostel team and Flipflop hostel team, we too provide following quality services:
* Cheap Chinese and western meals, cold beers served from morning till mid night
* Travel desk, free and fresh travel information is provided
* Tibet permit and budget tour (with the capacity of more than 300 beds in Mix, Lazybones and Flipflop hostel, we surely easier than any other hostel to help finding travellers to share cost)
* Daily panda tour
* Panda and Leshan buddha 1 day tour
* Jiuzhaigou national park tour
* Yangtze river cruise tour
For other regional tours please refer to hostel's tour menu.
Not to mention, the freebies are the bonus for travelers!
* Free City Walking Tour (every Monday)
* Free Dumpling Party (on Friday)
* Free Bike Tour (every Wednesday)
* Free Hotpot Party (on Friday)
* Free Majhang Class (every Saturday)
* Free Movie Night (every Sunday)
* Free beer on arrival (for first time stay guest)
* Free WiFi
* Free pool table
* Free table tennis
* Free board games
* Free music instruments
* Free library
* Free DVD movies
* Free luggage storage
* Free travel info about Sichuan and Tibet
* Free use of hair dryer
* Free 24 hours hot shower
* Free hot/cold drinking water
* Free Air tickets booking
* Free locker in dorm
* Free map of Chengdu
* Free clean linen
* Free candies
* Free postal card
Sichuan Cooking Class!
For those who are interested in Sichuan food, we have Sichuan Cooking Class on site, it is 100 RMB/pp includes a short tour to food market and step by step teach how to cook it.
Last but not least, our young, passionate and friendly staff are at your service 24 hours a day. Welcome to join this backpacker's family, sit back and ready to get turned into a Lazybones.
Have a great trip to Chengdu!
* Single room, double room, twin room, triple room, 4-bed dorm and 6-bed dorm
* All the rooms are en-suite including the dorms with Air-con
* Bed curtains on bunk
* Security lockers for every single bed in dorm
* Read lamp on bed
* Cheap foods and drinks served from 7:00-22:30
We have single, double, twin, triple, 4-bed dorm as well as 6-bed dorm, and it's all with bathroom and shower inside. Air-con is equipped in every room, TV & water boiler are provided in private rooms, and privacy curtains & security lockers are in every dorm rooms.
It's the hotel standard but hostel atmosphere!
* 1 min walk to '''Luomashi'' (Exit A) Metro station! 8 mins walk to ''Mao Statue'' & ''Tianfu Square''.
* Near by:
(1) Mao Statue
(2) People's Park
(3) Wenshu Temple (The old quarter)
(4) Wide Lane bar & restaurant street
(5) Biggest Catholic Church in downtown and modern-est Christian Church in the world!
(7) Nearly all famous banks are close by
(8) Carrafour supermarket
(9) Huge shopping malls
(10) Sport stadium
(11) Snack restaurants
(12) Many public bus lines