Hostel | NO.21 Cheniandian Hutong, Beijing, China N/A
18 out of 21 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (09/08/2013)
Nathan Thomas thinks…
"It feels like a college dormitory. Except with lots of Chinese hanging around sucking up wifi"Read all Home Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Pets allowed
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 23:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Beijing?Contact us directly
See other properties in Beijing
Imperial Courtyard Hotel
Tang House Hotel
An Ding Men Hotel
Confucious International Hostel
Peking International Youth Hostel
Beijing Hutong Inn - Zaoyuanju Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Home Hostel
What's more, we have professional cooks here who can make both Chinese food and Western snacks as well as different kinds of coffee and drinks and delicious desserts. We also have a little bar with a warm atmosphere that people can share travelling experience together. Many guests are really fond of our dumpling party as well. We can teach you how to make dumplings with Chinese traditions and share the stories about Chinese food. We also have the Mahjong courses and Chinese tutorials for you which are really cool.
The details of the facilities and services are as follows:
- Restaurant with both Chinese and Western food (for-veggies included).
- Movies and little parties, like reading&music sharing.
- TV shows and board games in the bar.
- Sports in the yard, like rope skipping.
- Free Wi-Fi and public computer provided.
- Beijing tour services, like the famous Leo Secret Great Wall
- Bike hiring service.
- Airline/train tickets booking and airport pickup/transfer services.
- Laundry service.
- Magazines of Beijing scenery or fabulous life style.
- Free towels, luggage storage, local area and subway maps.
- Close to ATM, post office, supermarket, little stores bus stops.
- Chinese language guide.
The home hostel has 3 dorm types available - 4 beds, 6 beds, and 8 beds, and can sleep a total of people.
The private room types available are: single, double/twin and triple.
- Single rooms come with a comfortable single bed.
- Double/twin rooms come with a double bed/two single beds.
- Triple rooms come with one double and one single beds.
Bed sheets and linen are provided and all rooms come with security lockers, reading lights and bathrooms with 24hr hot showers. Private rooms are also equipped with air-conditioning units.
The home+ hostel locates in the center of the city. With kinds of public transportation, you can find it easily.