Beijing Leo Hostel
Hostel | Guang Ju Yuan, 52 Da Zha Lan Xi Jie, Beijing, China 100051
202 out of 239 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (11/02/2014)
pui lung chun-laine thinks…
"The location is convenient. in small street in old area."Read all Beijing Leo Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Lounge area
- Pool table(s)
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Airport Pickup USD 32.64
- Breakfast USD 1.63
- Luggage Room
*IMPORTANT NOTICE* Please note that once your booking has been processed, we highly recommend that you contact the property with which you have booked directly to confirm your booking so as to avoid any issues regarding price and reservations or potential cancellations. The contact details of the property can be found on the confirmation email sent to you after booking.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Beijing?Contact us directly
See other properties in Beijing
Three Legged Frog Hostel
Beijing Leo Courtyard Hostel
Kings Joy Hostel
Lu Song Yuan
Beijing Tiananmen Courtyard
Beijing Hyde Courtyard Hotel
Qianmen Courtyard Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
12 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
10 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Beijing Leo Hostel
'Leo Hostel. Popular and crowded, it's best to phone ahead to book a room at this bargain hostel tucked away down Dazhalan Xijie. It has an attractive interior courtyard... a busy bar and a great location. Staff at reception make solid efforts at wooing international backpackers.'
Welcome to the Leo Hostel, Beijing's best choice for budget accommodation, as recommended by the Lonely Planet and many of China's top rated hostels...
We are one of Beijing's most popular hostels, with a reputation of friendliness and fun. Please read below to find out more... :)
Best location: We are one of the most central hostels in Beijing, only 5-10 minutes walk from Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Qianmen bus & subway center.
There is no problem taking transportation to anywhere you want to go in Beijing. We can provide you with a free bus and subway map when you arrive. Please see our map (in the picture section) and compare our location carefully with the other hostels. We are also located in a great hutong market street (see below for more details!).
Budget beds: We are a large hostel that can accommodate more than 100 guests. We have a wide range of accommodation types to suit all levels of budget, and further discounts can also be offered to long-term guests and tour groups.
Great tours: We have a wide selection of great tours, including the Great Wall, Acrobatics, Kung Fu, & Beijing Opera. We also have some special Leo Hostel tours, like our very popular Secret Great Wall tour, where you will be the only ones on the wall. We also arrange Lhasa/Tibet tours, permits and tickets.
Great service: We are a very friendly, family-run hostel, with helpful, English-speaking staff that care. The management and staff have many years experience catering towards foreign customers, so our guests are sure to feel right at home :)
We have FREE WIRELESS/WIFI connection in the bar/restaurant area.
- FREE luggage storage
- FREE security lockers for dorm rooms (big enough for laptops etc, with electric sockets to charge your things - our hostel also has 24 hour CCTV camera security)
- FREE local area map, showing banks, post offices, supermarkets, bus stops, subways, and more...
- FREE Beijing information magazines - letting you know what is happening around Beijing right now
- FREE Chinese language guide - made by us to help you speak a little Chinese during your stay, and our staff can help you practice.
- Facilities & Services...
- Large, friendly bar & restaurant, with western & Chinese food menu (vegetarians welcome!)
- Probably Chinese largest DVD music & movie database, with a wide selection of classic & latest movies (with english subtitles and without skipping ;)
- Laundry service
- Bike hire service
- Book exchange/sale, some *new edition* Lonely Planet China books available.
- Pool table
- Plane, train ticket-booking & tibet permit service, and advice on getting to international destinations, such as Mongolia, Hong Kong, and Vietnam.
- Forward hostel booking service for other popular hostels in China (and we also can arrange for them to pick you up direct fom the station)
- Airport pick up and transfer