- Luggage Room
- Air conditioning
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Vending Machines
- Breakfast 2.93USD
Please note that once your booking has been processed, we highly recommend that you contact the property with which you have booked directly to confirm your booking so as to avoid any issues regarding price and reservations or potential cancellations. The contact details of the property can be found on the confirmation email sent to you after booking.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 09:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Beijing?
4 Bed Male Dorm
4 Bed Female Dorm
Standard Twin Private Ensuite
Twin Private Shared Bathroom
Basic Double Bed Private Ensuite
Basic Twin Private Shared Bathroom
About Beijing City Central Youth Hotel
Beijing City Central Hostel is located at the corner of Beijingzhanjie and Beijingzhan Xijie, right across from the Central Railway Station. Bus terminal, airport shuttle bus stop and taxi stands are next to the railway station, and Beijingzhan subway station is just outside the door.
This is the largest hostel in Beijing, with central air conditioning and individual controls in each of the 200 rooms. It offers a computer/internet room, billiards, bar, and karaoke with jukebox. On the 1st and 2nd levels are a 24-hour supermarket, breakfast bar, coffee lounge, ATM, IC/IP phones, express film processing, mobile phone shop, and post office. The guest rooms on the 3rd to 6th floors include en-suites, doubles, singles, and 4 and 8 bunk dormitories.
Backpackers' Club on the 3rd floor.
The Backpackers' Club supplies delicious Chinese and Western buffet to you from 6:00am to 10:30am.
It’s only 15RMB/per person.
- Newly constructed in existing building; open mid-sep2004
- 3 lift’s from ground floor reception to hotel on floors 3-6
- Central air-conditioning with temperature control and TV.
- Double (two-single beds) rooms, with bathrooms free internet, hair dryer and safe.
- Twin bed rooms shared bathrooms, linen & duvet provided
- Single (one-person bed) shared bathrooms, linen & duvet provided.
- 4 and 6 bed dormitory rooms with lockers, linen & duvet provided.
- Separate men and women's bathroom and shower facilities
- 24-hour hot water
- Laundry room (washer and dryer)
- Free luggage storage
- Free safety box
- Self-catering kitchen
- Chinese & western breakfast buffet rmb15.00
- Backpackers' club on the 3rd floor
- Bike rental
- Friendly and helpful staff
- On-site help and general assistance
- Free travel advice
- Reservations for national and international flight & train tickets
- Hostel bookings in other cities
Transportation to major destinations:
- Bus 103 to Dongwuyuan (zoo)
- Bus along Beijingzhan Xijie to Wangfujing Street, Tiananmen, Qianmen, Tiantan Park
- Subway to Gulou (Drum Tower), Deshengmen
- Bus 103 to Beijing West Railway Station
- Bus 208 (night bus from 11:20pm to 4:40am) serves Beijing Railway Station, Gongti, Tiantan, etc.
Around the nearby Henderson Center are fast foods such as Kentucky Fried Chicken, McDonalds, Subway, Starbucks, and Pizza & Cafe. Inside you can find department stores, fashion boutiques, jewelry shops, hair stylists and beauty salon, and men's fashion and sportswear shops. In the vicinity are medical clinics, dental care, massage salons, pharmacies, eyeglass shops, bookstores, and souvenir shops. The hostel is next to the central business district that contains many gourmet kitchens serving diverse national and ethnic delicacies. ATM facilities can be found in the many nearby banks along Jianguomennei Dajie. Tian'anmen, Forbidden City, Tiantan, Observatory Museum, Nanhai, Zhongshan Park, and Wangfujing Dajie shopping street are all located a short ride from the hostel.
What to see and do (daily tours arranged at the hostel):
Walking on the Great Wall from Jinshanling to Simatai. The structure of Jinshanling was mainly built in 1570 of Ming Dynasty and it was a well-preserved fortification system as well as natural fantastic scenery. Simatai Great Wall is highly recommended by the publication Lonely Planet. The hostel organizes daily tours for you to walk on the Great Wall from Jinshanling to Simatai. Along the way you will enjoy the beautiful scenery and you will bring home many pleasant memories. Tours also available to the Badaling and Ming Tombs. The Summer Place tour includes tours to the Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Tian’an men Square along with the summer palace. Beijing Opera at Liyuan Theatre, with its traditional setting is on regular live performances either English subtitles every day. Acrobatics at Wansheng Theatre is first-class acrobatic show given by the Beijing Acrobatic Troupe, which was founded in 1957.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.