Guesthouse | San Miguel 242, Viña del Mar, Chile 2580048
22 out of 22 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (10/02/2012)
"Mirta es una mujer muy amable que todo el tiempo busca que la gente que se hospeda en su casa tenga buenos momentos."Read all Hospedajes Mirta reviews
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Communal kitchen
- Outside area
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Viña del Mar?Contact us directly
See other properties in Viña del Mar
Gisela & Carlos House
Hostal Vista Hermosa 26
apartment mar y puerto
Jaguar Hostel + Living
Enter dates to check prices
About Hospedajes Mirta
Our lodging is a quiet, comfortable, cozy, clean, and most importantly, an easily accessible and safe place. It is in our house where we offer our services of lodging to all the tourists, travelers and students who find their destiny in the V region.
Hospedajes Mirta consist of 2 great, ample and spacious houses, which through the years have been renovated and equipped to be able to offer a better service.
Each house currently has about 20 different rooms, which differ in size, location and type: from rooms with shared kitchen and bathroom, rooms with private bathroom and shared kitchen and mini-apartments, achieving in this way the possibility to offer our customers a wide variety for all tastes.
We are located in the center of Viña del Mar, inside a residential neighborhood and on the feet of a hill called Las Colinas, just 2 blocks away (300 mts) from Valparaiso Street (main and commercial street), and 5 blocks from the nearest beach.
We have an excellent mobilization towards the diverse cultural and tourist places of Vina del Mar, such as beaches, Reloj de Flores/Clock of flowers, Casino of Vina del Mar, Presidencial Palace, Avenida Peru/Peru Avenue, Quinta Vergara, Teatro, Municipal/Municipal Theater and port of Valparaiso. We are close to restaurants and supermarkets, and steps of the public transportation as subway, buses and taxis.
Some of our services included are:
• 40 Diverse rooms: simple with shared kitchen and bathroom, private bathroom and kitchen shared mini-apartments.
• Breakfast: cereals, yogurt, fruit, coffee, milk, sandwiches and so on.
• Cable TV.
• Wireless Internet (WiFi) in every room.
• Free transfer to and from the bus terminal in Vina del Mar.
• Bathrooms with hot water in permanent form.
• Private Kitchens equipped with refrigerators
• kitchen-dining room: equipped with 2 kitchens, refrigerator, television and microwave, with everything needed for cooking.
• Board of Being
• Beautiful Garden Pergola / outdoor dining
• Barbecue grill
• Terrace with a view to the city and the sea.
• Study Room / Meeting
• Swing for children
• Free Custody of luggage
• Laundry: U $ 8 per load of 5kg
• Tours by the city
• Transfer Santiago Airport
Our rates are daily or monthly, they vary according to the season (high or low) and they depend on the type of room.
They are flexible, while more time you prolong your stay, better prices we will be able to offer you.
Prices includes sheets, towels and soap.
Special Prices for students from March to December
• High Season: From September 15 to March 15.
• Low Season: From March 16 to September 14.
* Departure or check out is at 1:00 pm. in high season, and depending on the availability of rooms during low season
You can leave your bags in our house to enjoy more time in Vina del Mar.
Reservations in high season must be for minimum 2 nights.
Payment must be made on arrival.
Minimum booking cancellation 48 hours in advance.
We ensure that your stay will be comfortable, quiet and pleasant, with everything to make you feel at home.
We will help you with any tourist information you need.
Visit us. ..Hospedajes Mirta is your house in Vina del Mar. We look forward to hearing from you!