Guesthouse | 731 Cumberland Ave, Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada V2B 8E4
19 out of 19 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (10/10/2013)
Chelsea George thinks…
"Garry was so kind and welcoming. The place was really clean and homely and had everything we needed, close to dining and supermarket. We were very happy with our room and would recommend anyone who…"Read all Kamloops Guesthouse reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Airport Pickup
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kamloops?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Kamloops Guesthouse
- Free computer & wi-fi.
- Full kitchen and laundry machine.
- Freshly cleaned sheets and bath towels.
- Private and shared bath.
- Gardens with cherry tree. U-pick cherry in the early summer time.
- Door-front parking.
- Free Kamloops airport or bus depot pick up (drop off) services when you are (1) in a group of three or more. (2) Or staying three or more nights.
Kamloops Guesthouse is a two story modern facility, hosts all non-smoking, private rooms. Ensuring that you will enjoy your privacy.
* Air-conditioned rooms are very cozy and clean, with only two twin beds in each room.
* There are two full bath/shower rooms and two half bathrooms.
* More than 2350 square feet space with hard wood and carpet floor.
Kamloops Guesthouse (Hostel) is situated on a quiet residential area. Only 10 minute driving from Kamloops Airport, 5 minute walking to the North Thompson River trail and the shopping malls.
Kamloops Guesthouse (hostel) is off Highway #1 (Trans Canada Hwy) and Highway #5 (Yellowhead Hwy), on the North Shore of Kamloops. Only 10 minute driving from Kamloops Airport.