Guesthouse | No.0134, Group 2, Watbo Village, Salakamreuk Commune Siem Reap, Cambodia 12206
121 out of 125 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (27/02/2015)
Janette Otero thinks…
"The staff was friendly and helpful. Provided free airport pick up and arranged a tour easily."Read all Happy Guesthouse reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- BBQ area
- Outside area
- Television room
- Children's play area
- Airport Pickup
- Luggage Room
Payment is to be in cash on arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 5:00
Latest Check-out: 1:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Siem Reap?Contact us directly
See other properties in Siem Reap
Home Sweet Home
Myhibiscus Hotels & Resort
Siem Reap Green Home Guesthouse
Angkor Saphir Hostel
Bun Kao Guesthouse
Green Town Guesthouse
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Deluxe Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Deluxe Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Happy Guesthouse
Happy Guest House is a popular accommodation owned by a Cambodian family whom provide all guests with excellent hospitality, honesty, and sincere friendliness. The owner of Happy Guest House speaks excellent English, French and Vietnamese. Happy Guest House is designed for the traveler who wants the comfort of a nice and clean guest house at a reasonable price. Happy Guest House has the atmosphere of homely stay while you are away from home.
Our guest house is centrally located just off the main road on a quiet and safe street. (15min walk to the old market/Pub Street) The surrounding area has many guest houses, ATMs, Supermarkets, restaurants, BBQ areas, Gym, massages, and salons. Close to all the cities attractions, Happy Guest House is in an ideal location to experience all of Siem Reap?s excitement. After a long day exploring Siem Reap, return to a peaceful room for some well deserved rest on our comfortable foam mattresses. If you are hot from a long day of exploring Siem Reap, relax and enjoy a swimming pool that is less than 1 min walk from our guest house for only $3 for the entire day!
Our guesthouse has many common areas to meet other travelers. From a large front patio where you can check out our breakfast, lunch and dinner menu, to a beautiful wooden balcony which allow guests to relax and read a good book.
We can arrange all types of Angkor tours and Siem Reap tours with cheap and hassle-free tuk tuk drivers and tour guides. Our goal is to help you get the most out of your time in Siem Reap. The friendly and knowledgeable staff can provide tourist information on Angkor tours, adventure activities, local sights, spa recommendations and local market shopping advice within Siem Reap. Bus, boat, and flights to all of South-East Asia can easily be arranged at our guesthouse. We have many local and regional guide books and will happily lend you one of our well thumbed Angkor Guide books during your stay with us!
Services offered by Happy Guest House
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free computers in lobby
* Free City and temples map
* Free Water on arrival and check out day
* Free tourist information (including unique Happy Guest House discounts)
* Room servicing and cleaning
* Chill out common areas with a book swap library
* Bar and Restaurant with Western and Asian meals including happy hours for the bar
* Bike Hire ( 1$ a day which you can ride to the temples)
* Laundry Service( 1kg=1$)
*Some games are available
*Bus, Boat, Air ticket booking ( Free pick up, not Air ticket only)
*Oversea phone call $0.25/mn
* Trustworthy Tuk Tuk drivers who can take you anywhere that give great advice and won't rip you off
* Tour Desk to book onward travel or sightseeing around Siem Reap
* Massage facilities in-house
Please Note: ***Pick up service information***
• Airport: transportation is free but need to pay $2 for the airport entrance fee
• Bus station: bus company’s name, departure time, departure place
• Boat station ( 15km from town) we would like to charge $4
For guests who kindly give the job to our drivers who pick you up from any stations, our driver will free of charge for the all pick up service from any place.
Please do let us know your arrival time information if you may need pick up service from our property!!
You should e-mail to us if you are traveling by BUS from Laos or BANGKOK (Poi Pet entry) so that we can send you a VERY USEFUL e-mail to help you avoid any scams.
Please feel free to contact us for any inquiries
When you are HAPPY, we are HAPPY!
We hope you will enjoy staying here and learning about the Cambodian Life.
We look forward to meeting you soon
CHHORPOAN family and staff
Room Rate information: Air conditioning and hot shower available for extra charge nightly.
- Single room is $11 per night
- Twin room is $12 per night
- Double room is $12 per night
We also provide the following services:
• Bicycle rental to see temples only 1$ per day.
• Tuk Tuk, Car, mini van arrangement
• Experience Guide (English, French, Spanish, Germany, Chinese…)
• Visa arrangement (Laos, Vietnam, Thai, and extent Cambodia visa)
• Bus, boat, Air ticket arrangement (include Pick up at the guesthouse)
• Taxi to Thai border (Poipet)
• Restaurant (good Kmer food, European food) start from 5am - 11:00pm
• Books swap (free)
• Massages in room only or free transfer to the massage place
• Laundry service (1kg = 1$)
• Overseas phone call
• DVD player
• Postcard and stamp.
No. 0134, Wat Bo village, Salakamreuk commune, Siem Reap district,
Located in Wat Bo areas, opposite European guesthouse and next to Babel guesthouse