lnternet Hostel Map
Hostel | 50A Alabin str., 2nd floor, Sofia, Bulgaria 1000
158 out of 200 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/10/2013)
Ali Turkoglu thinks…
"I booked 2 nights in dorm. When I arrived the hostel, there was no any bad for me in the dorm. And the owner offered me to sleep in private room with the price. I think the place is not so safe.…"Read all lnternet Hostel reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Pets allowed
- Airport Pickup USD 14.36
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sofia?Contact us directly
See other properties in Sofia
Red Star hostel
The Economy Guesthouse
VIP Apartments Sofia
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1. From the Train/Bus station:
By Taxi ~ 10 min: Go out from the Train station and take a look in left. You will notice a new modern building, located approximately 100m. Go there, this is Sofia Bus Station. Next to the entrance gates of the Bus Station, you will see a small booth on the opposite side of the Information. This is the OK Supertrans taxi company. Ask the staff for a cab /they speak English/, showing them the address. The taxi will stop in front of the Court House. Take a look at the opposite corner of the crossing, where is McDonald's restaurant. You will notice big signboard with our hostel name. Follow the stairways in left after the glass-door arcade on the street. In the arcade take the first entrance (white door) on your left and the hostel is on the second floor above our Irish bar and vegetarian restaurant 'Dream House'. /We have big Signboard on the 2nd floor of the facade, easy visible from opposite side of the street, Court House and the crosswalk /
By Metro ~ 8 min: Take the Metro and get off on Serdika Station. Continue walking until you reach The Court House/Building with 2 lions statues/. Go to opposite corner where is McDonald's Restaurant. Follow above instructions.
2. From > Airport:
By Taxi ~20-30 min: Go to OK Supertrans taxi company booth, located in arrivals terminal. Show them the address. Ask for taxi order on paper/they speak English/. The taxi will stop on the opposite side of the street, where is our hostel and McDonald's. Expect to pay between 12 - 14 BG Leva. You will notice a signboard with our hostel name on the facade. Follow the above directions.
By Bus ~30 - 40 min: Take bus No 84 from the airport and get off at the last stop (near Starbucks). Walk along Gurko Str. which later becomes Alabin Str. The hostel is on the left side in an arcade which is approximately 15m before you reach McDonald's on the corner. Follow the above directions.
* Do not accept any direct offers from drivers in Airport and Train/Bus station. You will be overcharged.
* Please, pay attention that all reservations are keep no longer than 2 hours after given arrival time. If you feel that you could be late, please call us to keep the room/bed.
* For payments: 1.00€ = 2.00 Bulgarian Lev,
* We have 10Euro key and room deposit for the dorm beds, and 15Euro for the private rooms.
* Lowest mixed dormitory prices /9.00Euro and lower/ do not includes: breakfast, towels, PC, use of iron and other usually free of charges services. All ensuite rooms offered, are without breakfast and located separately from hostel main building /8-10min distance/
* All ensuite rooms offered are located outside Hostel's main building/7-10min away/ and do not have breakfast