Vila Rock Hostel
Hostel | Rua Cardoso de Almeida 2277, Sumaré, Sao Paulo, Brazil 01251-001
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Onsite shop(s)
- Outside area
- Television room
- Towel USD 1.33
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sao Paulo?Contact us directly
See other properties in Sao Paulo
Okupe Hostel - Jardins
Vila Madalena Hostel
Santa Maloca Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
20 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
5 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Vila Rock Hostel
It is ideal for those seeking lodging at economical prices without sacrificing comfort. Here you have the opportunity to meet people from around the world, make friends and exchange culture.
The hostel has all possible facilities to make you feel at home. We are a large house, with private and shared rooms, which provide computers with free internet and Wi-fi in all rooms, including a TV room with comfortable sofas and beanbags.
Our spacious bar offers the perfect setting to meet other travelers, relax and make friends. We offer a wide range of choices of beers and a great pool table for you to enjoy. Furthermore, we have a nice terrace where guests can enjoy a beautiful view of the city, drink beer, share stories and travel tips, or just relax and enjoy the sunny days.
All this combined with a youthful atmosphere, where the main theme is Rock n 'Roll will make your stay a unique and enriching experience.
Make your reservation now at the hostel more Rock n 'Roll of Brazil!
Shared and Private rooms with fans, free wifi, and comfy Matress, pillow and blanket. Big space between beds.
We are located in Sumaré neighborhood with easy access to major attractions of the city.
Our location has as neighbors, neighborhoods Partridges, Pinheiros, Vila Madalena and Pompeii.
We are also close to the PUC colleges, FAAP and Mackenzie.
List of places near the hostel:
- We are a 7-minute walk from Metro Station Sumaré (Green Line)
- We are 20 minutes walk from Vila Madalena is considered the main bohemian enclave and city nightlife with numerous options Bars, Nightclubs, Restaurants, Antique Fair, graphite, Craft Shops and Art Galleries.
- We are 15 minutes walk from the football stadium of Pacaembu which also houses the Museum of Football
- We are 20 minutes walk or 5 minutes by subway from Paulista Avenue is the main thoroughfare and financial heart of the city. There you will find museums such as the MASP, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, cultural centers, shopping malls and money exchange houses.
- We are 20 minutes walk from the PUC, 18 minutes walking and 38 minutes of walking FAAP Mackenzie (or 20 minutes by public transport)