Pousada and Hostel São Paulo
Guesthouse | Avenida Rebouças 1015, Jardins, Sao Paulo, Brazil .
36 out of 64 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (06/09/2011)
Elfi Tomlinson thinks…
"Very helpful staff, clean rooms, wi-fi connection if you have a computer, is free."Read all Pousada and Hostel São Paulo reviews
- Car Parking
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Airport Pickup USD 58.62
- Luggage Room
- Check in from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm (week) - Weekends: Check in 9:00 am to 00:00 Attention to Check-in Time!!! If you Plan to arrive another time, Please Send an email after you booking!!! Otherwise there will be one when you check-in.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:30
Latest Check-out: 11:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sao Paulo?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Quad (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
TripleNo meals or drinks included
About Pousada and Hostel São Paulo
Comfort, economy and safety in one of the best neighborhoods ( Jardim Paulista ) of São Paulo, 4 blocks away from the famous Paulista Avenue and next to the best restaurants, nightclubs and theaters of the city!
In ‘Pousada and Hostel São Paulo’ you will enjoy a friendly and fun-filled atmosphere with a clean and very well organized space.
We are a hostel and pousada and we have been working in this neighborhood for 25 years, always receiving our guests with affection and attention.
The advantage of staying with us is that guests will be in the best district of the city and will be able not only to make friends with many Brazilians but also get to know our culture, because we receive tourism business and Brazilian students. Our proposal is to insert the guest into our culture.
We offer monthly plans with special prices for guests planning to stay longer at the city.
Our strong key points:
- Excellent location - Jardim Paulista district , 4 blocks from Paulista Avenue;
- 3 blocks of subway;
-Bus stop just outside of hostel;
- Free Internet ( to guests who have a notebook ), wireless;
-Shared room with maximum 6 guests;
-Towel included in your daily;
-Kitchen open to guests;
- Private comfortable accommodations (en-suite and not) ;
- Daily cleaning of the rooms;
- Lounge area;
- Living room with cable TV;
- Public phones for international calls;
- Laundry facilities;
- Taxi point outside;
- Barbecue Area;
- Pick up Service ( this service is charged ).
Our prices are very economic and we are a small hostel, so is important you know:
- When you make a booking, you will receive an e-mail from the hostel asking your confirmation by , please answer this e-mail!!;
-Attention the check in time, we don't have 24 hours reception, so if you plan to change your check in, please send an e-mail;
-Please note Check-in can be made from 9am but rooms are only available from 12.30pm.
-Our daily rates are economic, so we don't have breakfast, just a kitchen for guests;
-We have 4 employees, just two speak English and 2 don't speak English, but all receive you with the maximum pleasure.
- Reception open: monday until saturday ( 10:00h until 22:30h ), sundays ( 10:00h until 18:00h ) If you plan arrive after or earlier than these times, please inform!
The hostel offers:
- Six bed shared room with free lockers. This is a mixed room.
- Private individual room
- Twin beds room
- Private triple room
- Private room for 4 people
This rooms are not ensuited, so the bathrooms are outside. It's importante to say that we worry a lot about the cleaning and organization of these bathrooms.
All the private rooms have a bed-side table, a desk and a wardrobe. Beside that, the linen and the towel are included in the price. All very clean and organized.
The Pousada e Hostel São Paulo is located at Jardim Paulista neighborhood, at Rebouças Avenue (n 1025). It's an excellent place with easy acces to great São Paulo neighborhood Paulo. It's about 10 minutes away from Clínicas and Consolação metro stations.
Points of reference:
- Paulista Avenue - 900m (it's a really nice place for a walking);
- Shopping Iguatemi (Iguatemi mall)- 3,5km;
- Ibirapuera Park - 3,66km;
- Masp - 2,8 Km (Really important cultural center);
- University City: 5km.
- IBRAP – 1 block;
- Rebouças Conventions Center: 1 block and a half;
- Clínicas hospital: 1 block and a half (it's a free hospital);
- Shopping Eldorado - At the sane avenue, about 8 blocks away.