- Luggage Room
- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Board Games
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Airport Pickup 24.77USD
After placing a booking we will need all customers to send us an email confirming their booking.
For Rock in Rio period 50% of the reservation must be paid in advance. For New Year Eve , Carnival and 2014 FIFA World Cup 100% of the reservation must to be paid in advance without refund. You will be contacted by the Hostel and will get the instructions to make payment.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time) only in regular season. . Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rio de Janeiro?
6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Twin Private Ensuite
Double Bed Private Ensuite
Standard Twin Private Ensuite
About Copinha Hostel
Looking for the best location in Rio de Janeiro? We’ve got it!
What else do we have, you ask?
- Cheap Prices
- Air conditioning in the rooms*
- A friendly staff composed by backpackers and tourism lovers such as you!
- 24 hour surveillance.
- All our rooms are suites, they thoroughly cleaned once a day (including the baths) and bed linen is exchanged every three days.
- 2, 4 and 6 bed rooms so it never gets to crowded.
- Full bed linen, towel and Breakfast** is included.
ABOUT A/A HOURS:
High Seasons such as New Years period, Carnival, and high occupation we leave the Air Conditioning on all day.
*During Low season, its impossible to keep the Air Conditioning on all day if there are not enough people in the dorms. So we keep the A/C on only during sleeping hours between 10pm and 9am.
The guests inside the room can organize themselves to pay a BRL25,00 fee (per day) during low season in order to keep the A/C on all day.
What does it include?
Coffee, Tea, Milk, Chocolate powder, powdered juice, bread, margarine, jam.
On weekends the breakfast is added of a fruit option and hot dogs.
We understand it’s a simple breakfast…You are welcome to enlarge your meal, by going to one of the several food markets around the area, and use the kitchen!!
Large groups (10 people or more), New Years, Carnival and Olympic Games are considered special reservations to us. And we require that the full amount of the stay to be paid 100% in advance. With no possibility for refunds.
ALL PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD TO THE COPINHA HOSTEL HAS 5% FEE
SPECIAL RESERVATION CONDITIONS:
City Events such as Rock In Rio (50%), Carnival, New Years Eve (100%) and Olympic Games 2016 have special payment policies and maintain status unconfirmed until the required payment is made. You will be contacted by the hostel on order to make the advance payment, finalize and confirm your reservation.
Remember: These reservations have no refunds.
Those advance payments can be made by credit card, in which case you will be sent a release form to provide us your credit card information to make the charge. We also accept bank deposits, but international transactions can be very tricky, you might prefer credit card.
We have package deals that involve minimum stay. You can leave before the set date if you like, but the prices will remain the same!
We inform you that our premises are not adapted to accommodate people with special needs, in accordance with the requirements in hosting industry.
Here is everything else you need to know:
Your good night of sleep is guaranteed! Here you don’t worry about crazy prices, all night noisy parties or the aggressive Rio de Janeiro heat.
What about the fun? It’s all here!! We offer to take you to several parties around the neighborhood, city tours and during special events we have cool warm up parties to be followed by the awesome Carioca Night Life.
- We are just 4 blocks away from the most famous beach in the world: Copacabana Beach.
- All the transportation you need to any place in Rio is just 2 minutes away
- This is a hot spot area. A short 5 minute walk and you be at the best food markets, bars and restaurants.
- Located in one of the most up class neighborhoods in the city, you can walk around this area feeling perfectly safe night and day! Our house is situated in a calm and quiet residential street.
- Our staff truly cares about you. We are always willing to help solve the most variant problems and give you all the information you need in order for you not to miss a thing during your stay!
- We also have a cozy TV lounge, an accessible kitchen, wifi all over the place and lockers to keep your valuables safe (the lockers are located in the first floor hallway).
- We offer transfer services, sell bar items and much more!
Still worried about our old reviews? Come check us out for yourself! We are always looking to improve our services! And so much has already changed!! Our mission is to make your stay, the best in the country.
No we are not a fancy hostel. We are just right for someone who needs a cheap and safe place to stay, but with comfortable facilities and a cozy environment.
We offer a free simple breakfast that can be enlarged by you! The kitchen is always available for you to become the master chef!
After check out we offer to keep your luggage for a few hours, that way you can enjoy your trip the most!
Give us a chance! Book Today!
Our beautiful and quiet street is called: RUA FELIPE DE OLIVEIRA. We are located at number 11. In a cute and cozy yellow house.
Our neighborhood is the famous COPACABANA and city is RIO DE JANEIRO.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non refundable.