Albergue Piratas da Praia Hostel
Hostel | Av. Cons. Aguiar 2034-3ª andar, Edf. Barão de Camaçari, Praia de Boa Viagem Recife, Brazil 51111-010
32 out of 40 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (22/09/2013)
"Nice, clean beds, good breakfast, music in the bathroom. Also a great place to meet Brazillian travelers."Read all Albergue Piratas da Praia Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Towel USD 2.15
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Recife?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included, Complimentary drink on arrival
About Albergue Piratas da Praia Hostel
You can relax in our chill out areas; equipped complete with sofas and bean bags, or catch up with friends and family over the internet. Enjoy our hammocks to relax or if you prefer, use our reading corner to enjoy a good book or a cup of coffee.
We have a communal kitchen, where you can prepare a nice meal or quick snack.
Conscious use of the resources of the planet, recycling, reforestation, sustainable programs, educational projects and concepts of fair trade are part of the actions that the Piratas da Praia Hostel believes in and supports.
We speak english, hablamos español and "nordestinês" of course!
Our shared bedrooms are composed of bunk beds and extra beds. Our rooms accommodate between 6 and 8 persons and are mixed gender.
All bedrooms have a large window, natural light access, a ceiling fan and the AC will be switched on during night-time.
For your safety every every guest is provided with a lock-able locker.
We also provide bed linen (100% cotton), soft pillows and handmade quilts.
Each room has a shared bathroom next to it. Bedrooms are cleaned daily.
Piratas da Praia also offers:
• Welcome drink – FREE
• Breakfast - FREE
• Hot showers and hair dryers available at the central bathrooms - FREE
• Multifunctional leisure and meeting areas
• Book exchange and a library with travel guides
• Water fountain - FREE
• Board games: Uno, Dominoes, Chess , War, Monopoly, Poker, etc - FREE
• High speed internet Wi-Fi and Cyber - FREE
• Bed linen and pillows – FREE
• Maps and tour advice – FREE
• Cable TV and DVD’s - FREE
• Luggage storage – FREE
• All day tea and coffee – FREE
• AC (Air-conditioned rooms between 9PM and 9AM at the temperature of 22 degrees as recommended by environmentalists) - FREE
• Towels (rentable)
• Individual lockers with key for all beds - FREE
• Parking - FREE
• We charge a deposit of R$ 10,00 for the locker key at check-in. The deposit will be refunded when you return the locker-key at check-out).
• Our front-desk is open 24 hours, so you can check-in and check-out anytime.
• Check-in starts at 2PM. For check-ins before 6AM we charge an extra night.
• Check-out is until noon. After noon we charge one more daily rate.
• We do not accept credit/debit cards. We only accept payments in cash (Brazilian Currency).
How to get to our Hostel
Albergue Piratas da Praia Hostel
Av. Conselheiro Aguiar no. 2034 - 3rd floor
(the entrance is on the corner of the street Rua Professor Osias Ribeiro)
The Name of the building is: ed. Barão de Camaçari
Celular: +55-81-9649-6887 / 81-8786-6080
The part of town we are located in is called Boa Viagem
(This is also the name of the Beach, located very close to our hostel)
Convenient location: Plenty restaurants, night clubs, money exchange stores and banks, malls, supermarkets, bakeries, coffee shops, etc.
Easy access to touristic points: Recife Antigo and Marco Zero, Olinda (Unesco Historic Site), Recife e Olinda Convention Center, museums , old churches, universities , Oficina Francisco Brennand, Ricardo Brennand Castle, Catamaran boat trips, Porto de Galinhas, Carneiros, Itamaracá and Coroa-do-Avião Island, and other nice places.
We are close to:
Airport: 15 minutes by bus or taxi
Historic Recife Antigo: 10 minutes by bus
Historic Olinda: 18 minutes by bus
Restaurants, bars, night clubs, supermarkets, bakeries, beaches: in walking distance