Albergue da Costa Hostel
Hostel | Ponta Negra Beach Avenue 8932, Natal, Brazil n/a
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Bicycle hire
- Wake-up calls
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 16.31
- Towel USD 1.22
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Natal?Contact us directly
Is not only staying in a Hostel is a expirience to live with bikes, capoeira classes, dance classes and a lot of fun. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
About Albergue da Costa Hostel
Capoeira Classes, Dance Classes, Backgammon, Chez, Domino, Cards games, Musical Instruments, Music and Bar.
Common Areas to Relax
Swimmingpool, Barbecue Area, hammocks Area, TV and DVD room, Booking exchange.
2 internet Machines, Wi Fi 24 hours FREE.
Reception; 8 am to 10 pm (late check-in it will be always someone waiting for you).
-Common areas and services
- Hammocks and maps to hang out an any time.
- Flat screen TV and DVD room with cable TV 60 channels.
- Mini library and Book exchange in many languages for a moment of relax
- Cyber space with 24 hours Internet and WIFI zone.
- Bar with Brazilian drinks as Caipirinhas
- Swimmingpool to refresh after or before the beach .
- Gueste kitchen provided of everything to cook and share tastes and smells from all around the world.
- Surf rentals and Surf classes
- Surf week trip with lodging and classes.
- Travel agency and tour guide assistence.
- Buggy Tour: a whole day trip to the north or south shore, you are going to see big sand dunes, sweet water lagoons, more than 20 beaches and many attractions in this beautiful adventure.
- Maracajaú beach: a coral reef located from 7 kilometres from the coast, a great place to snorkeling.
- Ferando de Noronha: a volcano island located from 360 km of Natal. A brazilian paradise of scuba diving and surfing.
Come experience NATALand make some new friends. We'll always be here ready to receive you with open arms.
Oxente meninos tão esperando o quê!!!? Venha nos conhecê!!!
The lodge was made to atempt on the best way.
Double rooms wit TV and FRIGO
Shared rooms in suite
Wi Fi in rooms
The Best Location in Ponta Negra
400 metres from the Beach
400 metres from Shopping Mall - Cash machines, cinemas and fast food.
300 metres from bars and night life area