Motter Home Curitiba Hostel Map
Hostel | Rua Desembargador Motta, 3574, Mercês, Curitiba, Brazil 80430232
24 out of 24 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (30/01/2014)
"Most helpful and friendly staff I ever met in a hostel... Questions like "Is there a car rental service closeby?" ended up, that the cute nice girl from the reception not even showed us the location, she even arranged…"Read all Motter Home Curitiba Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Pets allowed
- Television room
- Towel USD 1.04
- Luggage Room
- Payment Method: cash, debit/credit card, Visa and Mastercard.
- After your booking is confirmed by hostelbookers.com, you will be contacted to send the CVC code to confirm your reservation.
- If your booking is cancelled after 3 days before the check-in date or in case of no show the 1st day of the reservation will be charged.
Special Event Booking for World Cup 2014 (between Jun,11th to Jul,12th 2014)
- Payment Method: Cash, Debit/Credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
- Conditions: A minimum of 2 nights is required
- Payment Policy: 40% of the total payment is required in advance. After your booking is confirmed by hostelbookers.com, you will be contacted to proceed and arrange the payment method. Failure to complete the payment will result in cancellation of your booking.
- Cancellation Policy: A minimum of 5 days prior to check in date is required. In case of cancellation after this period or no show the total payment of the reservation will be charged.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Curitiba?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From 29 de Março square go to Desembargador Motta street. Walk in the opposite direction of the cars. Our hostel will be in the right side of the street.
> From Airport
Taxi: average cost is R$ 75,00;
Executive's Bus (transfer) + taxi: get the Airport Executive (R$ 12) bus in front of the landing, outside of the airport. Get off at the 24 Hours Street and take a taxi. Average cost: R$ 20,00;
Airport line: in front of the landing, outside of the airport take the bus line Aeroporto. Get off at Rodoferroviária Station and take the bus Pinhais-Campo Comprido (Campo Comprido direction). Get off at 29 de Março Station. Walk until Desembargador Motta’ street, turn right and walk three blocks. Cost per bus is R$ 2,70.
> From Railroad Station (Bus Station):
Taxi: average cost is R$ 25,00;
Bus: in front of the Railroad Station (Presidente Affonso Camargo’ street) take the bus Centenário-Campo Comprido (Campo Comprido direction). Get off at Presidente Taunay Station. Walk until Desembargador Motta’street and walk 03 blocks in the opposite direction of the cars. Cost R$ 2,70.