Apartments and Hostel Rooms Castanea
Hostel | Kečina 21, Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina 71000
9 out of 10 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/09/2013)
Glenn Marquez thinks…
"Cheap and fairly clean. Plenty of hot water for the shower. Staff is helpful if you ask."Read all Apartments and Hostel Rooms Castanea reviews
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Outside area
- Luggage Room USD 7.01
- Breakfast USD 7.01
- Airport Pickup
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 11:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sarajevo?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
5 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
1 Bedroom Apartment Garden View (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Apartments and Hostel Rooms Castanea
We have two apartments and two Hostel Rooms. Both apartments are provided with cable TV, central heating, WC with shower cabin + hair dryer, internet, kitchen with fridge.
- Price for apartments is 30€/night.
We are also offering accommodation in two rooms (four bed each). Those rooms have separated entries, TV and one toilet. Price is 10 €/bed/night.
All our guest can also use following:
- Parking place for two vehicles in the yard (5€/24 hours). Entry to the yard is locked.
- Tour guide through city with stop on every larger historical and cultural attraction.. Price for the tour is 40€/group.
- Possibility of communication in Bosnian, English and Swedish.
- Washing machine: 5 €/wash
- Breakfast: 3 €/person/day
- Transportation from arrival point within Sarajevo area to the accommodation – without charge
- Excursions to Mostar, Srebrenica, Adriatic coast, etc.
- Free use of our beautiful outdoor terrace and garden.
Our accommodation is located in a quite part of Sarajevo’s Old Town, less then five minutes walk to the heart of the city - Bascarsija.