Loki Backpackers La Paz
Hostel | Av. Las Americas #120, La Paz, Bolivia .
90 out of 107 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (16/03/2014)
Sara Rodríguez thinks…
"I arrived there when they were changing to the new loki hostel and even when it was a chaos I got an excellent attention. In order to compensate the incomvenoences I got a very cjeap room and a free…"Read all Loki Backpackers La Paz reviews
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Late check-out
- Wake-up calls
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 9.90
- Towel USD 1.41
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to La Paz?Contact us directly
See other properties in La Paz
Wild Rover Backpackers Hostel
Bash And Crash
Hotel LP Columbus
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
14 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
About Loki Backpackers La Paz
Warm, large beds with real duvets and custom made mattresses for your comfort.
Hot gas powered Showers. None of those crappy electric ones.
Sociable and Friendly staff both local and travelers who will be happy to help you.
A fantastic bar with an extensive snack and alcohol menu.
World´s Highest Oxygen Bar.
Tasty dinners served every night.
Breakfast starts at 7.30am and you can still get bacon and eggs up to 9.30pm at night!
The wonderfully late checkout time of 1pm so that you can have that lie in that you deserve.
Lockers in most Dorms and lockers with electrical plugs in reception so you can safely charge your ipod.
Common areas such as a free internet room, TV room and of course the Bar.
Major Sporting events shown live when possible. GAA matches downloaded and shown.
No curfew. Nuff said.
So come join the Loki crew in The City of Peace!
Why stay in a Loki?
• Location - In a safe neighbourhood with all necessary amenities close by. Each location has been carefully picked to fit each town vibe, history, attractions and views.
• Clean and Fresh Rooms - Warm, fully made up large beds with custom made orthopaedic mattresses and cozy warm bedding.
• Security - 24hrs door security, lockers in the rooms and small lockers in reception
• Staff - Sociable and Friendly staff both local and travellers who will be happy to help you.
• Atmosphere - Fun, relaxed and secure travellers hangout
• In house bars - A fantastic happening bar with an extensive snack and alcohol menu. Tasty dinners served every night.
• Common areas - Something for everyone - TV/DVD room, comfortable chill out areas with free Internet.
• Events - Daily events, Monthly/weekly parties and all the live sports action shown in our bars.
• Character - Each hostel is set in a restored building with their own history and unique qualities
• Bathrooms - comfort and private (no cubicles), Water is high pressure gas heated. Cleaned at least 3 times a day.
• Tours and Activities - Take this opportunity to speak with our travel desk or reception staff to find out the most up to date information
• The small important things - The wonderfully late checkout time of 1pm, 7am-1pm breakfast, No curfew
• Us - Owned and managed by travellers just like you
The fanciest backpackers in Bolivia, in a modern hotel in the heart of La Paz. A sky-bar with the best view of La Paz, hot showers, comfy beds and great times will make sure you never forget the highest capital of the world.