- Free Wi-Fi
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
* Reception/check in hours: 9-11am and 4-8pm. Reception and check-in close at 8pm. NO 24 HOUR RECEPTION! The staff goes home at 8pm.
* All changes (including possible cancellations) to this booking must be made in writing directly to our hostel.
* We do not accept online group bookings. Online bookings for more than 6 people will be cancelled, also if made in more than one booking or in more than one name. No deposit will be refunded in this case.
* Guests must be 18 years old or older to book at our hostel; to stay they must be 18 years old or older, or be accompanied by someone who is 18 years old or older.
* Every guest will need a valid passport or identity card, to be shown at check in. This is a local requirement.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 09:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Leuven?
Map and Directions
From the train station, walk into town via the big shopping street Bondgenotenlaan (you’ll see the city hall at the end of this street). Take the first street left (Koning Leopoldstraat), then first left (Bogaardenstraat) and second left (Ravenstraat). A good 5 minutes walk.
If you are arriving by train, when buying your ticket please note that we are in the city of Leuven and not in our sister city Louvain-la-Neuve which is 30km away.
By car: on the Leuven ring road, drive into town at the crossroad "Tiensepoort". Take the second right (at the traffic lights), then first left (Bogaardenstraat) and first right (Ravenstraat). Parking on the street or in Parking Ladeuze (paying: 10 EUR/24h).