Lybeers Travellers' Hostel
Hostel | Korte Vuldersstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium 8000
723 out of 796 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (07/04/2014)
Larissa Hodgkins thinks…
"Overall it was a great experience. Good room size and very clean. The common room was warm, inviting a d full of atmosphere. Bathrooms were again a good size and very good quality."Read all Lybeers Travellers' Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Communal kitchen
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bruges?Contact us directly
See other properties in Bruges
Hostel and Gran Kaffee De Passage
Hotel Flats Leopold
BRUGES INN CENTER
Hotel De Goezeput
De Castillion Hotel Bruges
Hotel Het Gheestelic Hof
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
11 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Lybeers Travellers' Hostel
- Best location of all hostels in Bruges
- Superb staff
- Cozy atmosphere
- Free wifi, free city map, free discount card, free walking tours
- Great breakfast
- Affordable beds / rooms - all of them just renovated! - in a classic Bruges' setting
We offer all guests a warm and personal welcome and are always there to help you make your stay in Bruges exactly how you wanted it to be. Our staff will give you the best possible advice and help you wherever needed. Welcome to beautiful Bruges!
- The hostel is located at only a 7-minute walk from the train station and a 2-minute walk from the bus station (which is a 1-minute drive to the train station).
- Breakfast: is great value for money, the best of all hostels in Bruges, for only 4 euro. It's not included it in the room price as it contains a lot more than just bread and butter. Attention: During off-season (Jan-Feb-March) no breakfast is served, except on busy days.
- We serve the cheapest beer in town (only 2.5 euro for quality beers), with a wide range of the most famous Belgian beers. The beer menu can vary from time to time depending on what's available and what we feel like drinking ourselves. We only sell high quality Belgian beers and try to serve you the ones that match perfectly with who you are! Every Friday a Belgian Beer tasting is organized downstairs, fun guaranteed.
- Like us on Facebook and you can ask for a free beer on arrival!
- All toilets and bathrooms are cleaned twice a day, once in the morning between 9am and 10am and once in the afternoon between 3pm and 4pm.
- We are currently doing renovations to some parts of the building but ALL rooms open to public have already been renewed! So everyone is already staying in a brand new, fresh looking room (see pictures). The remaining, non-renovated parts are sealed off from guests. We try our very best to minimize the impact of the remaining renovations. A much bigger and more modern kitchen is going to be installed soon, as well as an outside courtyard and BBQ terrace.
- We are creating new female dorms. Currently there's already a 2-bed and a 4-bed female dorm available.
- To provide you with a good and fast internet connection, we offer Free WiFi in the hostel: there are 3 networks covering 100% of the building.
- Lybeer Hostel is a cozy and quiet hostel where you can enjoy a good beer in good company in a classical setting. We advise people who prefer party hostels to look elsewhere.
Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world so it's impossible for us to make everyone happy. We suggest you to read the following lines before you enthusiastically make a booking at our hostel.
You are going to be UNHAPPY at Hostel Lybeer:
1. if you expect a 4 or 5 star hotel and find yourself in a hostel.
2. if you confuse construction work with lack of cleanliness.
3. if you believe our breakfast buffet is not offering enough choice and variety for 4 euro.
4. if you think drunk behavior, late night noises or antisocial behaviour is OK.
You are going to be VERY HAPPY at Hostel Lybeer:
1. if you don't recognize yourself in the above list.
2. if you like to be in the best location of all hostels in Bruges.
3. if you like to have a relaxing time in a classical setting.
4. if you don't like big chain hostels but prefer independent hostels.
5. if you enjoy a high quality Belgian beer.
6. if you're looking for a good night's sleep in a quiet hostel.
7. if you enjoy a warm and personal welcome.
From single and double rooms to 2-bed, 4-bed, 6-bed and 8-bed-dorms (ensuite or shared facilities). We also have 2-bed and 4-bed dorms for females only.
A cosy and very budget friendly hostel in the middle of Bruges' unique medieval city centre, at walking distance (10min) from the train station and very close to all major points of interest in the historical heart of Bruges. All rooms have just been renovated (2012-2013)!