Lybeers Travellers' Hostel
Hostel | Korte Vuldersstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium 8000
773 out of 851 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (13/07/2015)
"We LOVED this place. We had a private room with ensuite bathroom. It was lovely, mostly quiet and peaceful. The staff were really helpful, the location was excellent and Bruges is gorgeous."Read all Lybeers Travellers' Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Communal kitchen
- Luggage Room
Please note a visitors tax of 2.12 euro per person per night will be added to your booking on arrival
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bruges?Contact us directly
See other properties in Bruges
Hostel and Gran Kaffee De Passage
Hotel Het Gheestelic Hof
Snuffel Backpacker Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
11 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Lybeers Travellers' Hostel
* Brand new, completely renovated rooms!
* Best location of all hostels in Bruges
* Fun activities (daily!)
* Superb multilingual staff
* Free WiFi (in the whole building) + computer, free city map, free walking tours (daily)
* Great common room to mingle with fellow travelers
* Belgian Beer Tasting Events (Tue & Fri)
* No curfew or lockout
* Grocery store 1 minute away
* High quality beers (cheap!!)
* Laundry facilities
- We offer all guests a warm and personal welcome and are always there to help you make your stay in Bruges exactly how you wanted it to be. Our staff will give you the best possible advice and help you wherever needed. Welcome to beautiful Bruges!
- We really advise everyone to spend at least 2 nights in Bruges, it's a city most people immediately fall in love with and experience shows that people find 1 day/night simply not enough.
- The hostel is located at only a 7-minute walk from the train station and a 2-minute walk from the bus station (which is a 1-minute drive to the train station).
- Lybeer Hostel has great character and combines a fun vibe with a classical setting. It's the perfect place to interact with fellow hostel travelers while enjoying one of the excellent (local) beers. We like it when people don't spend too much time on their cellphones, laptops, etc.. and really socially interact with each other. The owners themselves will often sit down with you to have a talk and a drink, listen to music or play games. We're not your typical party hostel but for those who want it's fun guaranteed!
- Free coffee/tea
- We serve the cheapest beer in town (only 2.5 euro for quality beers), with a wide range of the most famous Belgian beers. The beer menu can vary from time to time depending on what's available and what we feel like drinking ourselves. We only sell high quality Belgian beers and try to serve you the ones that match perfectly with who you are! Every Friday night a very fun Belgian Beer tasting is organized downstairs!
- All toilets and bathrooms are cleaned twice a day, once in the morning between 9am and 10am and once in the afternoon between 3pm and 4pm.
- Free WiFi available in all the rooms.
- Note: Since January 2015 a city tax of € 2.12 per person per night applies. This tax is not included in the room rate.
From single and double rooms to 2-bed, 4-bed, 6-bed and 8-bed-dorms (ensuite or shared facilities). We also have 2-bed and 4-bed dorms for females only.
A cosy and very budget friendly hostel in the middle of Bruges' unique medieval city centre, at walking distance (10min) from the train station and very close to all major points of interest in the historical heart of Bruges. All rooms have just been renovated (2012-2013)!