Do Step Inn
Hostel | Felberstrasse 20, Vienna, Austria 1150
756 out of 834 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (26/11/2013)
Anita Sera thinks…
"The location is excellent, the staff is amazingly kind and helpful, the whole atmoshpere and the characterr of the hostel are super cool! There is a huge, well-equipped kitchen with a dining area and…"Read all Do Step Inn reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Communal kitchen
- Luggage Room
Payment is to be in cash on arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Vienna?Contact us directly
See other properties in Vienna
Wombats City Hostel - The Lounge
Wombats City Hostel - The Base
Gally Apartments Vienna
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Do Step Inn
• Free guest kitchen around the clock!
• Free guest lounge
• Free linen for use
• Free towel and shower for use
• Free luggage storage
• Free lockers in dorms
• Free wi-fi
• Free computer lounge for internet use
• Free information
• Free city maps
• No curfew - no lock out
• Easy going check in and check out
• Located between the most important sights
• 3 minutes walk to public transport
• Rooms with modern convenient furniture
• For every guest a suitable room
• Non-smoking rooms
... Book now and do step inn into a private and truly Viennese location!
See you soon!
> Check in: 3 pm - 12 pm
> Check out: 8 am - 11 am
> Arrivals from 8 am possible -> free luggage storage!
* Guest kitchen: closed due to renovation in January 2011 until April 2011 – look for our special offers during this time! Please understand that we need to close during cleaning the floors.
* Free internet: at the moment only in the main building available – but for our guests free for use!
Visit our familiar Do Step Inn and explore Vienna with maximum comfort and minimum costs!
• For our early guests: free luggage storage! If you will arrive before 3 pm in Vienna, bring us your luggage! We store everything for free from 8 am. Your key-card you’ll receive between 3 pm and 9 pm at the reception. Use the first day for sightseeing without carrying your luggage around!
• Our rooms have modern, convenient furniture. We offer private double rooms for couples and private twin or triple room.
-> And the most important: Cleanliness is not a word but a mission!
• Use our great kitchen facilities! You may prepare all kind of meals 24 hours a day having the supermarket just around the corner. Save your money! Following soon: our new café with the next step of hotel-enlargement in 2011!
• We offer you a spacious and comfortable lounge for your private entertainment and for the real backpackers feeling.
Just Do Step Inn!
Sightseeing around the Do Step Inn
From the Do Step Inn you are able to reach every sight within a few minutes! We are in between the baroque city center and the famous castle of Schönbrunn (Sisi’s palace). The Stadthalle (Austria’s biggest event-center) with many different top-acts around the year is around the corner. Also one of the most famous Musical Theaters, the Raimund Theater, you can reach in 10 minutes by walk.
Shopping around the Do Step Inn
We are in 5 minutes walking distance next to the biggest shopping street of Vienna – Mariahilfer Straße. There and in the side streets you will find every kind of fashion and other needful things. When the weather’s not good enough for outside-shopping you can visit “Lugner City”. There you can shop everything indoor and you’ll find also different kinds of restaurants and a big cinema inside. Supermarkets for buying daily use articles and food you can reach with a few steps from us.