Happy Hostel Map
Hostel | Kurzgasse 2, Vienna, Austria A-1060
656 out of 725 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/04/2014)
"Is more a pension rather than a hostel. Therefore the atmosphere was no the travelling people one. Just a place to sleep and maybe to cook. Could be a bit cheaper."Read all Happy Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Breakfast USD 5.52
- Luggage Room
Please note the following information: 1) The estimated arrival time must be notified to us (24 hours system. Example: 11:00am = 23:00pm) 2) If the actual arrival time will be more then five hours later, it is requested to call or to inform us by e-mail, otherwise the room becomes available for other guests. 4) If you pay by credit or debit card we charge 2% of the booking value for the service
Group of 15 or more traveling to Vienna?Contact us directly
See other properties in Vienna
Red Carpet Hostel Vienna
Strawberry Youth Hostel Vienna
Westend City Hostel
Wombats City Hostel - The Lounge
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- by train at the west railway station (Westbahnhof) you see in front the 'Gürtel' street. Cross it and then turn right hand and follow it for about 200 meters till the tall building of Hotel IBIS. Just before the Hotel you turn left in the Kurzgasse. Follow it about 50 meters and you see at your left HappyHostel (house nr. 2, corner to Aegidigasse).
- by train on the south railway station (new name: Hauptbahnhof), take the tramway
18 at the front - direction Urban-Loritz-Platz - and go to the
Mariahilfer Gürtel station. Cross the road and go in the left of the Hotel Ibis in the Kurzgasse.
-by train on the station Meidling, take the underground no. 6 direction Floridsdorf to Westbahnhof.
- by airplane in Vienna Airport Schwechat you take the
shuttle bus to the west railway station and then you go as indicated
at the top.
- by car you follow the indications „Gürtel“ and
„ Westbahnhof“. On the Mariahilfer Gürtel direction west railway station
you turn to your right after the Hotel Ibis just before the Hotel
Mercure. Straight after this hotel you come to the Aegidigasse. You follow it some 50 meters to the first corner where you go to your right in the Kurzgasse.
Attention: paid parking in the front of the building and in the whole
district (working days from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.); saturday/sunday/holyday
is free. The Apollo garage 10 minutes to walk.