Hostel | Kurzgasse 2, Vienna, Austria A-1060
653 out of 721 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (25/02/2014)
Michael Holler thinks…
"Well located and clean. Was given a room upgrade when I arrived. Staff were very kind."Read all Happy Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Breakfast USD 5.55
- Luggage Room
Please note the following information: 1) The estimated arrival time must be notified to us (24 hours system. Example: 11:00am = 23:00pm) 2) If the actual arrival time will be more then five hours later, it is requested to call or to inform us by e-mail, otherwise the room becomes available for other guests. 4) If you pay by credit or debit card we charge 2% of the booking value for the service
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Vienna?Contact us directly
See other properties in Vienna
Red Carpet Hostel Vienna
Strawberry Youth Hostel Vienna
Westend City Hostel
Wombats City Hostel - The Lounge
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)Self-catering
Budget Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget 6 person (Private bathroom)Self-catering
Budget Double (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
About Happy Hostel
The HappyHostel is open to everyone. The individual traveler, couples, families with children and groups: all are welcome.
Please also note the following information:
1) The estimated arrival time must be notified to us as soon as possible, preferable when you book. We ask you to make use of the 24 hours system.
Example: 11:00 am = 11:00, and 11:00 pm = 23:00
2) If on the arrival day you are delayed for more than five hours, we ask you to call or inform us by e-mail. We will then hold your reservation for you. Otherwise the accommodation becomes available for other guests.
3) There is a minimum cancellation of 48 hours prior to arrival day ( for group bookings it's 72 hours). In case of a too late cancellation, or a no show, we will charge you the amount for the first night.
4) The HappyHostel has a strict no-smoking policy, that applies to all the apartments, rooms and common areas. We ask you to respect this rule!
5) When paying by credit or debit card we charge 2 % for the service.
Happy Hostel has two dorms types available:
- Rooms with shared kitchen and bath/WC ( Single room, Double room / twin room, Triple room, Quad room, 6 bed dormitory (mixed)
- Apartments en-suite kitchen and bath/WC ( Single apartment, Double apartment / twin apartment, Triple apartment, Quart, 5-bed, 6-bed, 7-bed, 8-bed)
All the apartments are completely equipped with kitchen, bathroom/shower/toilet and cable TV.
Additional service for all guests are available for a little charge
loundromat, dryer, and telephone/fax on demande. PC with free internet access!
IMPORTANT: The HappyHostel reception is in the same building as the most of the rooms and apartments, at the Kurzgasse 2. A few rooms and one apartment are in a second building in close proximity.
When you arrive to check-in please always come first to the reception at Kurzgasse 2 (behind the tall building of Hotel IBIS).
The rooms (no en-suite) and the apartments (en-suite) of the HappyHostel are located on "Kurzgasse 2" or "Aegidigasse", both a 5 minutes walk from the train station "Westbahnhof". There is public transport (both underground and tram) just across the street.
IMPORTANT: When you arrive to check-in please always come first to the reception at Kurzgasse 2 (behind the tall building of Hotel IBIS).
The much loved shopping street "Mariahilfer Straße" is just a short walk away. The main attractions are near-by:
By subway line 3 (U3) you reach the St. Stephan‘s square in 8 minutes.
By U6/U4 it takes only 10 minutes to the Schönbrunn Palace and Zoo .