Westend City Hostel
Hostel | Fügergasse 3, Vienna, Austria 1060
979 out of 1136 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (19/08/2014)
"Really friendly and helpful staff, nice big room. Good location by the train station and easy to get into town as well. Really nice atmosphere."Read all Westend City Hostel reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Common area / room
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Outside area
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 5.25
- Linen USD 2.63
- Towel USD 5.25
- Luggage Room
- extension of stay can be done till 10:00 am - payment only in cash on arrival - no pets allowed Please note that cancellations have to be done in a written form the day before the arrival day by 8 am at the latest! If you don't arrive without having cancelled before, we have to charge the first night to your credit card. In case that the amount of your reservation surmounts 700 Euros we reserve us the right to ask you for a pre-payment (about 25 % of the total amount).
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Vienna?Contact us directly
See other properties in Vienna
Strawberry Youth Hostel Vienna
Wombats City Hostel - The Lounge
Do Step Inn
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Westend City Hostel
We are situated right next to “Westbahnhof” on the intersection of two metro lines (U3, U6) which take you into the city center within 5 minutes. Sites like St. Stephen's, the city hall, the museums quarter, the parliament, the imperial palace, the “Hundertwasserhaus” and so many more are all within reach 15 minutes from our hostel by walking or public transport.
Facilities and Services:
- 24 hour reception with friendly multilingual staff
- Comfortable breakfast room (open 7:00 to 10:00 am)
- Also available juice/egg/ham/cheese
- Green indoor-yard with tables and chairs
- Common room with cosy couches, internet and sat TV
- Fridge, microwave, toaster, water boiler, cutlery, dishes, glasses
- Free city maps at reception
- Free luggage storage
- Washing machine and dryer
- Free bicycle parking area
- Car parking EUR 18,90 for 24h
- Automatic drink dispenser
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron/ironing board, hair dryer
- towels for sale
- Padlocks for sale
- Breakfast Buffet à €4,- (not included)
- Table football
- Hostel is open 24 hours a day
- No curfew, no lockout
- Bedlinen obligatory (for dorms we charge a cleaning fee of EUR 2,00,-)
We look forward to welcoming you at the West end City Hostel!
Please note that cancellations have to be done in a written form the day before the arrival day by 8 am at the latest! If you don't arrive without having cancelled before, we have to charge 90% of the first night to your credit card.
In case that the amount of your reservation surmounts 500 Euros we reserve us the right to ask you for a pre-payment (about 25 % of the total amount). If your credit card is invalid we will cancel your booking!
!!! Special cancellation & payment conditions over New Year´s:
27.12.2014 - 02.01.2015
Minimum stay: 3 nights.
on 31.12.2014 no Check- In and no Check- Out
Check- in to 15:00 clock. (03 p.m.).
The room is reserved for you until 18:00 o´clock. Please contact us if you arrive later and give us your arrival time.
Cancellations are at least 14 days prior to arrival and only possible in writing, otherwise we have to charge you 100 % of the total booking amount.
We would ask you for New Year's Eve to pay in advance for the whole booking amount until 15.12.14 (by bank transfer or by credit card). After deadline we deduct the whole amount from your credit card!
We have a number of mixed dormitories with reasonable prices. We offer 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10-12 bed-rooms. All rooms are non-smoking.
All rooms feature:
- shower and toilet
- bunk beds
- cosy mattresses, cushions and blankets
- free lockers
- fire alarm system
Common room features:
- free usage of safe
- simple guest kitchen