Strawberry Youth Hostel Vienna
Hostel | Mittelgasse 18, Vienna, Austria 1060
484 out of 530 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (16/08/2014)
nicola smart thinks…
"great dorm - only three people in a large room with heaps of shelves, a big window and its own ensuite. the dream!"Read all Strawberry Youth Hostel Vienna reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wake-up calls
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Towel USD 2.18
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Vienna?Contact us directly
See other properties in Vienna
Westend City Hostel
Wombats City Hostel - The Lounge
Do Step Inn
Enter dates to check prices
About Strawberry Youth Hostel Vienna
We are located in the center of Vienna, the famous Mariahilfer shopping street is just 3 minutes by foot. You can reach the Stefan’s Cathedral, the Parliament, or the Schönbrunn Castle easily within 10 minutes by walk or public transport.
Our hostel is ideal for couples and small groups who can relax in a really quiet and safe environment. At the same time if you are looking for some party and exitement you can find it in the neighbourhood as well.
Right next door is one of Vienna’s most authentic restaurants, so if you are interested in the local cuisin you don’t have to go far or dip into your purse too deep.
Our friendly, helpful staff have excellent knowledge of the city's hot spots and can help with tourist information and tips. We are always up to date if it comes to the parties, concerts or any kind of cultural and sport events.
A few reasons why You should stay with us so you can feel like home:
- You get hotel quality for hostel prices
- Our hostel has a central location and is easy to approach (both Western and Southern train stations are close)
- Each room has it’s own bathroom, toilette, refrigiator and telephone so you can enjoy your stay in full privacy
- We have a fully equipped kitchen in wich you can prepear your meal (3 supermarkets in 3 minutes)
- We can offer: 1,2,3,4 bedded comfortable rooms (no bunk beds), new furniture, laundry facilities, free sheets, TV room, lobby, free luggage room and safe for valuables, free WIFI in the lobby, free city maps at reception and bike parking
- We welcome you at the reception 24 hours a day, there is no curfew, no lockout or age limit
- We belive that cleanliness is half health so we take it seriously
- Our rooms are non-smoking areas
- You can ask for a wake-up call if you feel you will need it
- If you wish you can meet backpackers, interesting people form around the world.
Whether you want to party, shop, enjoy arts and culture or meet new people, you’ve come to the right place.
Strawberry Hostel is a relaxed and fun atmosphere from which to begin your adventures in Vienna.
Open from 1st July - 30th September
From South Train station:
Take Tram 18 to Mariahilfer Gürtel, (9 stops) turn right to Mittelgasse, straight ahead to the hostel (3rd corner)
From West Train station:
Turn right, cross Mariahilfer Gürtel and right down the Bürgerspitalgasse.