Hostel | 156 Victoria Street, King Cross, Sydney, Australia NSW 2011
101 out of 111 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (26/02/2014)
"Got what I expected when booking. Met some nice people. Only stayed a short time but would return if I was in the area and on a budget."Read all Zing! Backpackers reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 8:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sydney?Contact us directly
See other properties in Sydney
The Original Backpackers Hostel
Sydney Central Backpackers
Jolly Swagman Backpackers
Funk House Backpackers
Zing can provide you with a friendly, fun, affordable, clean and safe place to stay during your trip to Sydney. Located in the vibrant Kings Cross, we are close walking distance to Sydney’s famous Opera House, Botanic Gardens, the city and all the transport links to Bondi, Blue Mountains etc. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Zing! Backpackers
* FREE breakfast daily including a choice of cereal, toasts, breakfast toppings (even Nutella)
* FREE tea and coffee all day
* FREE bed linen and blankets
* FREE events like daily Walking tours and nights out in the Cross with a free drink
* FREE luggage lock up
* FREE safe deposit with reception
* Airport PICKUP- between 5am – 8.30pm // Only $10 - contacts us for more information
* Advice and FREE discounts to some of Sydney’s best attractions
* Reception open from 7am til Midnight / Night Manager during the early hours
* 24 hr Internet access and WIFI at a small charge
* Fully-equipped kitchen – cleaned twice daily
* 24hr Hot Showers
* 24 hr Laundry facilities with FREE laundry powder
* A large spacious courtyard; a sunny area to relax and meet other travellers with BBQ.
* Entertainment; parties and socials around Kings Cross with a free drink. If you don't feel like going out we have a spacious T.V room & amazing FREE DVD collection.
* Advice on the local job scene from our knowledgeable staff
* Great deals on tours & travel all over Australia and NZ including the Greyhound bus!
* Dorm rooms (6 and 4 bed) most with en-suite facilities
* Family rooms (limited availability)
* Twin rooms
* Double rooms
* Single rooms
All rooms have fans or air con, a fridge and a sink. Ask our friendly staff for help if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. Book ahead on weekends as we are always sold out!
Our premises are fully fire safety rated and registered to government specifications. Sprinklers & smoke detectors are linked to 24 hour automatic monitoring.
***You need a passport to check in; please do not book unless you have one. We cannot accept check in with no passport***
ALL rooms and communal areas have been renovated and upgraded.
Rooms - All rooms come with clean linen and blankets plus fridges, sinks and storage. Private rooms come with fan or a/c and fully made up beds.
Zing Hostel is located at 156 Victoria Street Kings Cross, right in the center of bohemian, cafe culture and thriving night-life.
It's only a brief walk from the Botanic Gardens, Sydney Opera house, Sydney Harbor Bridge, Kings Cross Station and the city itself.
Bondi Junction and the Beaches that Sydney is world-renowned for are just an easy train or bus-ride from here, as well as easy train access to the Blue Mountains, Katoomba Newcastle and the NSW Central Coast.